26

"baby I know your wanting to stay comfy but your new mattress is here and it needs to air for a few hours which means this cutie needs to get out of bed" Dalton explains walking into the bedroom where his girl was sat watching netflix cuddled up into the sheets. "do I have to" she pouts pausing the tv looking up at him. He felt really bad disturbing her since she never really just sat and watched netflix especially alone. But he also knew she would want her mattress.

"you do and because I love you so much I ran you a bath just how you like it with your ipad propped on the stand for you to carry on watching what your watching" he smiles making her smile sitting up from the bed climbing off it and walking into the bathroom and smiling. She had the best boyfriend in the world. She strips off her clothes climbing into the bath before putting on her documentary again.

Dalton smiles hearing her program starting again before stripping the bed since he might as well give her some clean bedding with her new mattress. He flips the one she had on off leaning it against the wall before unboxing the new one and laying it down on the bed leaving it to pop up.

"baby where you want your old one" he asks "put it in the spare room" she smiles making him nod walking over placing a kiss to her lips before leaving her alone again.

Dalton pushes the Mattress into the spare room which was never used.

"DALTON" he hears her voice call making him go see what she wanted. "what can I do for this beautiful girl" he asks entering the bathroom. "my ipad died" she pouts. "what am i your personal assistant" he jokes "keep me company thats all i want" she rolls her eyes.

Dalton happily sat next to her bath resting his arms on the side. "im so high maintenance how do you cope with me" she asks "you keep me on my toes doing stuff" he nods "but i wouldn't change anything about you" he smiles giving her a kiss.

"and your not that high maintenance. Your just always busy and when you get to sit down you just want to sit and relax" he smiles making her nod. "and your boyfriend understands you so i know how to deal with you" he smiles.

"also how you feel about tomorrow" he asks "imma go into hiding and never come out till its all over" Ariana giggles "you that scared about showing us off" he asks making her nod. "i mean I know they basically already know about us since you have been in my story and my fans are good but its physically putting it out there by me its scary" She frowns. "imma poop myself" she giggles making him shake his head at her.

"your going to show us in the music video and then hide off your social media for a 5 minutes and go on and see whats going on. I know you" he chuckles "too well" she pouts leaning to give him a kiss.

"since we have to wait a few hours what are we doing. I cannot stay in the bath or that long" she asks "well. i was going to cook a meal for you but then decided i am doing that tonight so I thought we could bake some cookies because i fancy some cookies" he smiles.

Ariana stands up making Dalton smile handing her a towel before picking he up out the bath. "i can walk"
she giggles holding onto him as he walked out the bathroom. "what do you want to wear" he asks "this" She giggles pulling on his hoodie. Dalton smiles at her placing her to the floor snd taking of his hoodie as she dried herself.

Ariana puts the hoodie over her head and smiles. "shorts" he asks making her nod as he gets some from her draw throwing them at her.

Ariana runs and jumps in his back making her step forward to gain his balance as he jumps her up so she was on his back before he took her downstairs. "me tall" she giggles looking around "this is scary how do you not feel like your going to fall over" she pouts. "you wear heels to make you taller. You fall over more than me" he rolls his eyes placing her down. Ariana wraps her arms around his stomach from behind clinging to him.

"yes baby" he asks taking her hands into his "love you" she smiles against his back "i love you too" he smiles turning around to face her.

Ariana lets go jumping up onto the side making Dalton groan. "you have a tall boyfriend get down" he pouts. "make me" she sticks her tongue out. "your ass looks good from this angel you can stay" he chuckles knowing that would make her get down and it did. Something about him staring at her when they were having fun together made her get all shy.

"i knew that would work" he chuckles patting her ass. "get off my ass before i refuse to let you bake cookies" Ariana pouts "you wouldn't" he chuckles looking at her "ugh why do you know me so fucking well" Ariana whines.

"are we making then from scratch" Ariana asks "mhm" he nods "also using my grandma's recipe because they taste so good" he smiles getting stuff out the cupboard.

"what do you have a tv remote in here" He asks "AARON I FUCKING HATE YOU" Ariana runs off with the remote. "you made me buy a new one" she throws it at him. "your the one who gave up looking for it" he chuckles. "what ever"

Ariana walks back into the kitchen and Dalton smiles. "i leave for a second how are you on face time" Ariana asks confused walking around to say hi.

"Hi" Ariana smiles to his mum. "Hi Ariana" she smiles. "do you ever have a top on Dalton" she asks "i do but this one steals them off me" he nods to Ariana making her giggle. "they comfy" she smiles.

Dalton props his phone up against a cup while he got himself a drink. "i told you to stop jumping up"
Dalton groans wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down making her squeal. "what do you want" he asks "the chocolate" she frowns making him grab it for her.

"is he driving you mad Ariana" His mum asks "no. He keeps finding really cute things to do." Ariana smiles.

"okay mum im going to go since i want to make some cookies" he smiles "okay bye" she smiles ending the call.

"your mum loves me" she giggles throwing her arms up into their air. "she sure does" he nods kissing her head.

"are you just going to watch me make them" he asks "well you just started on your own" she robs the spoon mixing it all in. Dalton poor in some chocolate chips making Ariana giggle. "now many" she asks "shut up you"

They took it in turns before they put them on a tray and put them into the oven. Dalton began to wash up while Ariana was supposed to be cleaning the sides.

She grabs a handful of flour placing it on Daltons head making her giggle. Dalton shakes his head causing a cloud of smoke covering them both. Dalton grabs an egg and pins her down on the floor.

"nooo" Ariana tries to push him off her as he cracks the egg on her hair. Before they ran around the kitchen being idiots.

Ariana gave in and dropped the handful of flour and jumped onto Dalton. "i think we need to shower" he chuckles giving her a kiss.