85

"oh your bathing with her" Dalton smiles walking into the bathroom finding Ariana sat in the bath with her little girl playing. He knew she was bathing her and Minnie was enjoying it since her laughs were
lighting the whole house up. "mhm she was getting to upset being in alone so i climbed im with her. I would have got you to help but you were having stomach issues" she smiles lightly. "aww you cutie" he smiles giving her a kiss. Minnie babbles splashing making Dalton smile splashing her back a little making Minnie stick her bottom lip out. "babe let her wet you she is happy" Ariana giggles "fine because i don't want to make her sad" making Minnie waft her arms around the water kicking her legs getting all excited.

"where her duckies" Dalton asks "behind me i think" she smiles making him look and bring them forward for her. Minnie leans forward and picks them up throwing one in the air making a splash on the way back down making her giggle kicking her legs.

"your causing a lot of mess for mummy to clean up you" Ariana giggles "its water baby" Dalton chuckles playing with a few of the ducks "you know there Minnie's toys right" she asks "mhm" he nods still playing with them in the water making Ariana chuckle.

Minnie turns around in Ariana's arms making her smile as she leans against her chest. "is mummy's heart best good" Dalton gasps making Ariana smile. "i think she is sleepy baby maybe we should get her changed for bed" Dalton suggests "okay" she lifts her into Dalton's arms. Ariana climbs out drying her body and putting clothes back on. "that was quick" "i don't want to miss night night"

"well i guess she'll want you to feed her" He smiles kissing her head. "i hope she does i need these emptying" Ariana giggles picking her up once Dalton had finished dressing her.

"stay" Ariana smiles "happily" he smiles sitting down on the stairs letting Ariana's sit on his knee. "our beautiful family" he smiles. "your a cutie" Ariana giggles.

***
"can you stop eating cake" Dalton asks "it tastes so fucking good" Ariana moans making him come wrap his arms around her. Ariana grabs a but of cake onto her fork and placed it near Dalton's mouth. "feeding me cake now" he chuckles taking it.

"did you have a good birthday" Ariana asks "i did angel" he rubs her back "can you just stay like this forever i really need this" he places a kiss to her head "are you okay" "yeah just your cuddles are the best"

"i love you" "can we watch a movie" "sure we can"
"im going to get changed out of pants" Ariana giggle running up the stairs "okay cutie" he pats her butt before walking to lock the door fully.

"comfy now" he asks as she walked down the stairs "much" she climbs over the sofa snuggling next to him. "I love how much our priorities changed" he smiles "me too. I love our little girl to bits" Ariana smiles "i just want to snuggle her"  "i love how were different people too. When were together we make the most of it. Every moment now is special" he rubs her tummy. "love is amazing when its with the right person" she beams tilting her head to give him a kiss. "the love i have for you is insane" he smiles holding the back of her neck.

"okay so i have one more present" Ariana smiles "mhm what is it" he asks looking at her. "ill show not tell" she took his hand taking him up to the bedroom.

Ariana lifts off her top and reveals her underwear to him. "mhm i like this present" he smiles walking over to her resting his hand on her booty before kissing  her. "but you sure you went this" he asks "mhm i need to be taken to paradise and i know you love the feeling too" "mhm ill take us both there" he gently lays her down on the bed.