Chapter 157: Party

You and Clementine are watching the sunset together on the roof.

A/N: Where Violet goes.

You took off your hat so you could feel the warm sun. Clem's snuggled against you. The three of you spent an hour together, doing all kinds of activities, such as sword fighting, pictures with each other, and so one.

Louis: Y/N? Clem?

You and Clem look over to see Louis.

You: Hey, Louis.

Louis: Hey. Did you guys really have to climb all the way up here?

You: I thought it'd be nice.

Louis: Alright, well, we need that coffee heater. You guys got it?

Clem: Uh, yeah.

Louis: Great. The party's almost ready.

You: Thanks, Louis.

Louis: Yep.

He walks back over to the bell tower.

Clem stands up.

Clem: We should probably get down.

You sigh.

You: Okay.

You put your hat on and you stand up. You both start walking over to the bell tower.

You: Did you have fun?

Clem smiles at you.

Clem: Yeah, I had a really good time with you and AJ.

You smile.

You: I'm glad.

You both start climbing down the bell tower.

Small timeskip
You, Clem, and AJ walk inside the piano room to see everyone preparing something. Ruby walks up to the three of you.

Clem: It looks like things are coming together.

Clem hands Ruby the coffee heater.

Ruby: We still need to figure out lighting, music, and...something to write on that banner.

You turn to three colored jars on an end table, a record player, and a banner on the floor.

You: If we're gonna die, we should have some fun first.

AJ: You're gonna play the piano all night?

Louis: God, no. I want to actually attend this thing.

AJ: Then how?

Louis: You've never seen a record player? Come here, buddy, I'll show you.

You and Clem step up to the jars on the end table.

Ruby: Wouldn't be a party without some kind of mood lighting. I've been going back and forth between colors for ages. Green's calming, but purple might be nice... Room gets natural moonlight, so something to complement that, maybe?

You: Red.

Clem: Definitely red.

Ruby: I'll make it happen.

Louis: Look, check this out. When you turn that crank there, it plays music. Any kind you want.

AJ: But how?

Louis: Well, that... I don't really know. But showing's better than telling. Come on, get a closer look.

You and Clem step up to the banner on the ground.

The Walking Dead Clementine X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें