Chapter 32: Split Up

16 Months Later
You and the rest of the group are walking through the woods. Lee was able to help Christa get past Omids death and the death of her child. You and Clem are having a conversation while walking, side by side.

Clem: The what?

You: The death glare!

Clem: You're such a dork. She says with a smile.

You: I'm serious! It works every time. You look someone in the eyes like this. You show an example of the death glare, then you put your face back to normal. And they're like "Oh shit! I don't wanna mess with this guy!"

You see a walker approach the group, Clementine takes out her knife, but Lee walks up to it and stabs it in the head with his new arm replacement.

Link to the website I got this: vignette.wikia.nocookie.not

Lee turns around.

Lee: Come on, Y/N. What did I say about swearing?

You: Sorry, dad.

He walks up to you and chuckles, he pats you on the head.

Lee: Don't worry about.

Clem puts her knife away and you all continue to walk.

Small timeskip
You're all set up at small camp, Christa's cooking something that she caught. You see Clementine shiver. You put your arm around her to try to keep her warm. She stops shivering and smiles at you, you smile back.

Christa: Ugh.

You look at Christa. Lee walks up to Christa.

Lee: What's wrong?

Christa: The wood is too wet to burn.

Lee then sees what he can do.

Clem: God, this weather is killing me.

You: Just wait until we get to Wellington. THEN you can complain about the cold.

Clem: No kidding. I already feel like a popsicle.

You then imagine the taste a cherry popsicle.

You: That makes me hungry.

Clem: For a popsicle?

You: Yeah. Before all this, there would be this ice cream truck that would come down the road every Saturday. And sometimes if the ice cream man has some left overs after he was done for the day, he'd give the kids in my neighborhood a cherry popsicle.

Clem: God. Now I'm even hungrier.

You: Sorry.

Clem: No, it's fine.

Lee and Christa walk up to you and Clem. Lee gets on one knee.

Lee: We're gonna go look for some more wood. Can you try to keep the fire lit, while we're gone?