Chapter 126: More Friends

You all make it to the front gate to see people already waiting there.

Marlon: Rosie! Where the hell is she?

Marlon turns around and sees you, Clem, Louis, and AJ approaching.

Marlon: You give them their weapons back?

Clem activates her hidden blade, and you take out your bow. You've become a pretty good shot with it.

Marlon: Good. We're gonna need you to put them to use. We've got a hunting party out there trying to get back inside. Need our help to clear the way. Seems to be a few more than usual these last couple days.

The girl with blonde hair looks back at you all.

Girl: It's almost like something drew their attention. Something like...I don't know...an explosion. Or a car crash.

Marlon: Vi...

Violet: What? Just saying. There's gotta be some explanation.

You: I don't think we've met. I'm Y/N.

Violet: Yeah, I know. Your kid and girlfriend won't stop talking about you.

Clem: Are you insinuating something?

Violet: Y'know, just speculating.

Louis: Ahem. "Hello, Clementine and Y/N. I'm Violet. Nice to meet you."

Violet: What he said.

Willy from the guard tower leans on the railing to talk to the group.

Willy: Alright, boys and girls. They're starting to fill in!

Violet: Come on.

Violet runs out.

Marlon: Be careful out there.

Marlon runs out.

Louis walks out in front of you and Clem.

Louis: Don't mind Violet. She, uh...grows on you. I promise. He says, leaning a chair leg on his shoulder. Oh, this? It's a chair leg. I call it "Chairles". He says, brandishing the Chairles.

You: Well, Chairles, meet Retribution. You say, holding up Retribution with your free hand.

Louis: Damn! I think we should have a competition! Unless you wanna use the bow. Either way is fine.

You look down at your bow and Retribution.

A: Use bow.
B: Use Retribution.
Most votes by 12:30 Eastern time will determine what'll be used in the next chapter.