Chapter 127: Let the Games Begin

You put your bow on your back. You look at Louis and you smirk.

You: You're on.

Louis runs out.

Clem: You guys are both dorks.

You shrug. You and Clem walk out. You close the gate behind you.

AJ runs up to the gate.

AJ: Guys? Lemme help!

You kneel down in front of the gate.

You: I need you to watch our backs. Call out from inside if you see anything. Cool?

AJ: Okay... He says in a defeated tone.

You stand up.

Clem: See you on the other side.

You and Clem turn around and walk away from the gate. Clem activates her hidden blade, and you ready Retribution.

Violet kills a walker with a meat cleaver. Louis kills one of the walkers with Chairles.

Louis: One point for Loui Lou!

Marlon kills a walker with his bow.

AJ: Guys! Monsters!

A few walkers approach you and Clem. Clem runs up to one of the walkers. You run up to the others.

You jump onto one of the walkers and you push off with your leg, sending you into the other walker. Once you're in the air, you immediately knock off the walker's head with Retribution.

Once you land, you summersault. You sweep the other walker's leg, knocking it to the ground. You stand up and you strike Retribution down onto the walker's head.

You: Two points!

Louis: Whoa! Nice one, Y/N! Could use a little more finesse, though. Watch and learn.

Louis looks at a nearby walker.

Louis: Hey! Over here! Follow me!

The walker looks at Louis and starts walking over to him. Louis takes out a knife and cuts a rope attached to a tree. A boulder falls onto the walker.

Louis: A: that's three points! B: that's how you school a walker. There's a whole bunch of traps laying around this area for these asshats. They're all marked, so keep a lookout!

You and Clem walk over to different trees.

Clem cuts a rope and a boulder falls onto a walker.

You cut your rope and a giant log crashes into a walker.

Louis: Damn! Those ones are five!

You: You think you can beat seven?

Louis: Almost definitely!

You run up to a walker and you kick it in the knee. You smack it across the face with Retribution. Seven.

You run up to a walker and you sidekick it in the stomach, knocking it back against a tree. You cut the rope and a boulder falls onto the walker. Ten.

A group of three people with torches run across the forest.

Marlon: Looks like they made it back in one piece.

Marlon turns around to you and Clem.

Marlon: C'mon, we'll meet 'em halfway.

You all start running. You all run into a small group of walkers. You and Clem each cut a rope. Clem's is a boulder, yours is another log. Fifteen.