Chapter 79: Saving Prescott

Timeskip
It's been a few days since you went through that neighborhood. You've been saving a few settlements to get information on Clementine. You haven't gotten any, but they did say that they'd keep an eye out.

You ride Dyla down a dirt road in the woods, when you hear a single gunshot. You have Dyla run to see what's going on. You hear a car moving away. You have Dyla turn the corner and you see an old junkyard that's riddled with corpses.

You spot a shovel, and next it a grave that looks to be pretty fresh. Someone must've just buried someone.

You get off of Dyla and you crouch down next to the grave.

You spot some flowers. You stand up and you walk over to them. You pick some daisies and you walk back over to the grave. You get on one knee and you place the flowers on the dirt.

You stand up and you look at the junkyard. You walk down a small hill and you walk over to one of the corpses. You check his neck. He's New Frontier. What a fucking shocker. They've been scouting ahead a lot.

You come to the realization that if they were looking for Clem, and if that grave is still freshly dug, then Clem's gotta be around here!

You take out your map that has a bunch of checkpoints on it. Each checkpoint is a camp that you set up for yourself. You must have forty or something all across Virginia.

You look to see where the closest community is. Prescott. So that's where you're headed next.

You put two fingers in your mouth and you whistle, which makes Dyla run over to you.

You: Come on, girl. You say getting on Dyla. Let's go find Clementine.

You click your tongue twice.

Timeskip
You walk down a road, and you don't exactly know where you are. You look at your map.

You: It says Prescott is right next to us.

You look around the trees.

You: So...where the hell is it?

You hear screaming and your knee bone shakes. You turn Dyla to the direction you heard the screams.

You: YAH!

With that, Dyla runs into the woods. You pass a bunch of trees. You make it to a cliff and you look down to see the New Frontier already at their gates.

You: Oh, shit...

You get off of Dyla and you put your bandana on. You take Lucille off of Dyla and you strap it around your back. You take your AR-15 and you attach the scope to it.

You walk towards the edge of the cliff.

You: Okay, just another community to save; kill the New Frontier, ask for information on Clementine, and leave. You say while pulling the charging handle back.

You make it to the edge of the cliff and you look down the scope.

You: How hard could it be?

You see that they have a hostage. You see a man from Prescott walk out to the New Frontier. He walks up to one of the men.

???: Good man...

A soldier from behind him grabs the guy from underneath the armpits.

???: Let's lock him in the truck and get the hell out of here.

???: I don't wanna wait that long.

A soldier points her gun at the man's head.