Chapter 86: The Warehouse

You all see a warehouse in the distance.

Javier: This is what David circled on the map.

You see a group of walkers roaming around in front of it.

Tripp: Our smelly friends are back...

You all take out your weapons. You run up to the warehouse. Clem dodges a walker and you hit it in the head with Retribution.

Clem takes out another one's leg with her knife. You run up to the walker that's on the ground and you hit it in the side of the head with Retribution.

You both make it inside a small gated area. The rest of the group runs in and Javier closes the gate.

Clem pushes against the gate for some reason. You look at one of the corners to see that the gate could come down with enough force.

You push against the gate next to Clem. Jesus runs over to the other side and pushes against that gate. Tripp pushes against the gate door. You see a herd coming your way.

Javier: If too many of them push against this, it might give. Gotta find a way in.

You hear scraping and Javier struggling. You look behind you to see Javier trying to lift up a shutter door. A few more walkers take note of this and they walk over to the gate.

Jesus: Here they come.

Javier: I can--ah, fuck--I can raise it a little, but--something's wrong with it. Jammed or some shit.

Clem: Maybe we can force it open.

Javier: We're gonna have to.

A few more walkers push against the gate. You dig your feet into the ground as you push harder.

Javier uses a carjack to open the shutter door.

Jesus: It's not holding!

Tripp: Get that door open!

Clem: Y/N--I--I can't hold it!

You: You can do it, Clem!

You see her struggle. You get an idea. You take your hidden blade and you start drive it through their skulls.

Javier: That's it, it won't go any higher! Everyone get in!

Clem looks at you.

You: Go!

She runs while you proceed to stab more walkers in the head.

Clem drops and rolls underneath the door.

Jesus kills a few walkers that break the gate and runs over to the door.

Jesus: Pardon me. He says while sliding underneath the door.

The gate that Tripp was holding drops and Tripp runs.

Tripp: Javi, go!

Javier slides underneath the door.

Javier: Guys, come on!

Tripp slides underneath.

Clem: Y/N, let's go!

You see a walker approaching you. You roundhouse kick it in the face and you run over to the door.

You slide underneath.

Clem: Close the door! She says while taking out her pistol.

Tripp: Hurry! Get that goddamn jack out of there!

You kick the carjack and the door closes.

Tripp: Damn, man. That was too close.

You stand up and Clem runs up and hugs you.