Chapter 90: Richmond

A/N: Before you read this chapter, I just wanna announce that this is my 100th part. Ayyyy! Now I'm not sure how much space I'll have for this story, because I know that there's a limit of 200 parts. So if I have to, this story will be put into 2 different books. I'm not saying that this'll happen, but it's definitely a possibility. Anyways, enjoy.

You all had to travel through a sewer on foot to make it to Richmond.

David climbs up a ladder and opens the lid. Javier goes next, then Max, then Tripp, then you, then Clem. You help pull Clem up.

You all crouch walk over to a blue shipping container. David peaks around the corner. He turns around to face you all.

David: I'm thinking this'll go a lot better if we split up. A group this big can't exactly sneak around. Particularly if they're expecting us...

Tripp: Eleanor's in there somewhere. I'm going after her.

David: Lingard brought her to the clinic. That's your best bet. Javi--that's where you'll go to get Kate and Gabe. Then bring them to my house. It's the one with the raven on the hitching post. We'll all meet up there--after I pay a little visit to Joan... Stay out of sight. They'll be keeping an eye out for us.

Javier: As soon as I can get Kate and Gabe, we'll see you back at the house.

David: Roger that.

David looks at Max. They both crouch walk away.

Tripp: I'll scout ahead.

Tripp stands up and walks away.

Javier: What about you, guys?

Clem: I'm pretty sure I've still got some friends in the New Frontier. If they know where AJ's being held, they'll tell me.

You: As soon as we find him, we're taking that truck and getting the hell out of here. You say, brandishing car keys.

You put the keys away.

Javier: Well, she is owed a vehicle.

Clem smiles. She stops smiling.

Clem: Keep an eye on David. He may be playing nice, but I'd still watch your back.

Javier: He's my brother, Clem. That still means something to me.

You: Just don't get trapped by it.

Clem: Family means something different now. You have to make it for yourself.

You're both about to walk away, until Clem looks at Javier.

Clem: See you when we see you.

You both stand up and run away.

Timeskip
You both make it to the side of a building. You both take cover. You peak around the corner to see guards patrolling.

You look back at Clem.

You whisper: Okay, so I'm gonna say something that you're probably not gonna be too thrilled about.

Clem whisper: What is it?

You whisper: Well, my face has a contract, so I can't just walk around.

Clem whisper: Okay...

You whisper: So I need to climb.

Clem whisper: What about me?

You peak around the corner. You spot a doctor in a white coat walking into a building.

You look back at Clem.

You whisper: I remember David saying something about "Dr. Lingard". Maybe if you can get to that hospital, you can find him, and you can try to get some information.