Chapter 56

Blue

Bad dream woke me early but when I see the goddess' face sleeping next to me, all my worries just vanished. I always ask Him what did I do good to have someone like her, I still haven't got my answer yet. So I pray every night, a selfish prayer that I wouldn't lose her.

"Good morning" I told her and smiled ear to ear knowing she will not hear me 'cause she's peacefully sleeping.

Bago ako umalis ng kwarto ay inayos ko muna ang asul na kurtina ng glass wall ko, making sure my precious Alexa will not get awakened by the sun rays then I tip toed leaving the room.

Nang makababa ay naglulutong si Kate ang nadatnan ko. She immediately smirked when she noticed me na dahilan ng pag-ikot ng mga mata ko.

"Good morning" I sarcastically said and opened the fridge for anything sweets and unfortunately, wala akong nakita.

"It really must be a good morning for you" paggaya nitong may diin sa tono ko. "I didn't know lesbian kiss was that hot" dagdag pang asar nito.

"It really is but if you do it with wrong woman, it'll burn your heart out" makahulugan kong sabi rito nang maalala si Lei na mukhang may balak ligawan ang kapatid ko.

"What if wrong woman makes it always feels good?" tanong niya making my forehead furrowed in confusion.

"Ano?"

"Wala. Coffee?" She rolled her eyes sabay offer ng kape na kinuha ko naman.

Hindi ko na lang pinansin ang sinabi niya at tahimik na sumimsim sa kape't pinanood siya. Wrong people in our life are deceiving, they ought to make you feel good but in the end they'll just exhaust you until you're drained and numb.

Habang pinapanood ko siya magluto at magprepare ng breakfast sa hapag ay narealize kong she's big girl na. Ang dami ko pa lang nasayang na pagkakataon to be an ate to her. Hindi man namin sabihin sa isa't-isa but there's a gap between us maybe because I'd never asked how her day was, I was never there when she breakdowns at night, we'd never talked about our crushes nor our dreams. I often lock myself in my room or when there's family outing, I resort to being alone in every bar counter of the place than being with her. Wala kaming bonding. Maybe all she know is i'm her broken evil sister who always bully her even on her most exhausting day.

"Big girl na ano?" bulong ni Alexa na nakapagpatigil sa mga iniisip ko.

"Love, nakakagulat ka" I hissed.

I frowned when I turned to her and see her grinning; nonetheless she still looks gorgeous. Kahit ano yatang angle, walang tapon.

"Good morning, Kate" nakangiting baling niya sa kapatid ko na parang walang nangyaring hulihan dito sa lamesa kagabi. Hindi rin ako pinansin at nakipagkwentuhan na.

But that's okay, she wouldn't notice i'm admiring her. I wonder why she stopped modeling and endorsing for other well-known brands or was it because I forgot the reason or we never talked about it?

I wasn't that interested to her before na gugustuhin ungkatin lahat sa kanya. All I want is a friend who I can lean on to when i'm down and I found it in her arms. But now, there's this eagerness in me wanting to know her more. I want her to tell me stories about her past she never told anyone and maybe by that, i'd get a glimpse and feel how was it like to be with her before. Sabi nga sa mga post sa social media: "Sabihin mo sa akin kung paano mo pinalipas ang maghapon at nang sa gayon ay parang kasama na rin kita."

"Ate matutunaw 'yan si ate Alexa"

"Alam mo naman ang ate mo inlove na inlove sa 'kin"

Asar nila sa 'kin but I just smiled. Tama naman ang mahal ko, i'm deeply and madly in love with her.