Chapter 59

Alexa

"Love..." Blue uttered once more and went to us.

I can feel that Kate's still in shock behind Aster, pero hindi ko ito matapunan ng tingin sa hiya ko. I instead look at Aster as if i'm devouring her soul into pieces, sending them to hell little by little like it's made for it but the she just stared blankly at me. Not even feeling guilty about what she did. "I'm sorry, I needed to do it" makahulugang sabi nito na nakapagpalito sa 'ming lahat.

I felt my love took my hand and somehow, I felt calmness. "Kate, lead Aster to the gate. Lasing na siya" Kate did what she was told, leaving me and Blue in the cold room.

I then gazed in the whole room and and eyed a flask in the terrace and looked at Blue. "It has neat vodka in it" Blue said, pertaining to the flask. "I'm sorry, we we're just talking but when you guys opened the door, she leaned on me and kissed me"

"Did you drink as well?" I asked and looked her in the eye.

"Just a shot when she offered" I nodded and did not say a thing. I really don't know what to feel, my heart aches just to remember what I saw earlier.

I stayed quiet and looked at the crowd outside the terrace, Blue followed me and rested her elbows on the bar of the fence, imitating what I was doing. It was a long silence, until I heard her took a deep breath and let an exasperated sigh. "I don't know what to say and do" she clenched her fist in annoyance and I felt her bit her lip irritably, she then made me look at her "I really don't know why she did it, Alexa. I'm sorry" her eyes begged me to understand. My mind's not clear enough as well, I kept thinking what Aster said before leaving.

"I believe you" I told her, finally breaking my silence. I knew all along that she would tell the truth. I've seen her reaction when Aster's lips on hers, she never liked it, she never wanted more in that situation, she didn't even held her like how she holds me when we're getting intimate.

I then held her face and wiped my thumb on the side of her lips, cleaning the smudged lipstick. "You look funny" I chuckled but her brows just furrowed.

"Talaga, you believe me?" Paninigurado niya sa 'kin.

"Now tell me, why exes kisses their ex after years of break up?" Biro ko rito that made her look away. Aba nag isip pa ang loko.

"I don't know but... I kinda did it to Stella"

"What!?" Mabilis kong reaksyon. She then laugh a little na akala mo nakakatawa yung sinabi niya.

"She kissed me before I confessed my love for you. It's when I realized, I have fallen for you" may gano'ng drama pala? Kailangan ba may gano'n? required?

"Nagconfess ka ba?" maang kong tanong rito, parang wala naman kasi akong maalala.

"Hindi ko rin matandaan, wag ka na nga magtanong. Basta parang gano'n siguro naisip ni Aster kanina" natatawang sabi niya at marahang hinawakan ang mukha ko.

Nagulat na lang kami when people on the main ground started hitting their wine glass with spoon. Blue looked at them smiling widely at iiling iling na tumingin sa 'kin. I then found a que and let her guide us to leave Kate's room immediately and we both laugh hard as we heard her guests said "aawh" in chorus as we turned them down.

"I love you, Gorgeous" she sweetly said and kissed me before heading outside. Hinila niya ako sa photo booth, and being the birthday girl, she requested to be next in line at pinaubaya naman iyon ng ibang guests. Buong akala ko pa naman makocornyhan siya sa pinalagay na booth ni Kate but she was the one who guided me here and excitingly dig the box of props. We wore some cute props, crowns, funny mustache and shades, wigs and some hats and posted our best and romantic shots.