Chapter 60

Alexa

Nagising kaming magkayakap ni Blue, she flashed her genuine smile upon seeing me still naked in her arms.

"Sarap pala ng birthday s-" I put my finger on her mouth, stopping her from teasing me. We were both tired last night and never did I imagine I would give in and put all my might just to give her what she wants, what I also craved this past few days.

Pangiti-ngiti siyang bumangon sa kama, also naked. I can barely see her as the sun shines on her lashes, on the tip of her nose, to her perfect jaw line down to her hour glass shaped body and long limbs as she walk on the room to get the towel.

"How's the view, gorgeous?" naughty smile still plastered on her face while not facing me as she clung both towels on her shoulder.

"Hot and sexy" my turn to chuckle and sexily walk towards her.

"Such a tease, Alexa" she groaned after I kissed the side of her lips.

She held my hand and lead me to the bathroom, and lighted the scented candles on the small table beside the tub. "May nalimutan ako, mauna ka na magrelax diyan" my brows furrowed in confusion as she walked through the door. Minutes passed and she walked in with bowl of strawberries, glasses and iced bucket with champagne in it.

"Dom périnogn?" I asked Blue but she just dipped her body down the water. Hindi naman sa first time ko makainom nito pero hindi ko inaasahang maglalabas si Williams ngayon nito.

"Post celebration?" Natatawa niyang balik sa 'kin habang hawi hawi ng dalawa niyang kamay ang buhok para pababain ang tubig sa katawan. Ang hot talaga ng Williams ko. "Bigay 'yan ni papa" sabi niya pa at lumapit sa 'kin and filled the glass on the side. She then held the wine glass on its stem and bring it a little closer to her nose. Allowing the bubbles of the drink to rise, she closed her eyes along with it, sniffing the aroma then took a sip. "This is relaxing, here" she handed me the wine glass saka kumuha ng maliit na strawberry at isinubo sa 'kin ang kinagatan niya sa pamamagitan ng mga labi niya. Aminin ko, mas naging mas masarap kainin ang sinubo niya.

"Williams, ang landi mo"

"Ikaw lang naman nilalandi ko, love" malanding sabi niya sa 'kin at pumwesto sa likod ko.

"Dapat lang ano" nangingiti ko ring sabi.

"Ano na naman bang naisip mo love at parang nagseselos ka sa kawalan? Happy naman tayo hindi ba?" She asked and started caressing my nape down to my back with vanilla liquid soap. Ugh those hands, so warm.

"Happy tayo Blue pero kagabi sa comfort room nandun ang mga naging babae mo nagsasalamin kasabay ko" maktol ko rito at huminga ng malalim. Just the sight of it annoys me and thinking about it, gives me a headache. Bakit ba kasi ang daming nalink sa kanya? And I know hindi pa nasa kalahati ang nakita ko kagabi.

Blue just giggled and turned me to face her. She stared at me intently and before I knew it, warm delicate hands started caressing my shoulder blades down to my arms with the soap. Those cerulean eyes, once you indulge, you'll get lost for a moment.

"Ang sabi mo nga 'naging', past na sila at asahan mo love na hindi na ako babalik sa mga iyon. Lagi mo ring tandaan na hindi ko gagawin ang mga bagay na nagawa ko sa kanila, I won't hurt you again like what I did to them" she spoke with assurance and held my chin. I admit, what she said has freed my mind from uncertainties a little but it cannot erase what I saw last night. It kept flashing in my mind and it drives me crazy just to think how she went crazy for Aster and Stella... and now Grace seems trying to get her attention all the time, trying to be sweet and be demure when Blue's around. I trust my Williams, but I don't trust girls who keeps on crossing the line.