◇Chapter 48

*Trixie's P.O.V.*

I huffed as I stepped out of the elevator and into the house. Practice was hard and Krystal was esspecially drilling me about my choice of taking my bra off, apparently its not always necessary, despite me being a stripper.

If you ask me I think she's getting a bit jealous now, since Jaimie is spending way more time at the club. I think I even saw her Jai take a client today, which hasn't happened in literally years. I do remember her serving Monty, but that wasn't exactly for pay.

Then she was dancing today too, which really threw me off, she was back on the dance schedule which in turn, is a whole new thing because she hasn't been full time at the club for forever. She also wouldn't talk to me as much as usual, she didn't have time, though.

That makes me the saddest, Daddy always has time for me.

"Monty, I'm home! You promised cuddles, pay up!" I whine as I walked in the kitchen. I shed my clothes on the way there, leaving behind my sneakers, jacket and shorts. Once I made it to the refrigerator, I peeked at the drink paper Greg made for me, he said I can't have chocolate milk every day so now, I can only have it in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays. Today it says blue Gatorade, my favorite💙.

Once I have my bottle, I realize Monty never answered, "Monty, Mommy?" I call making ny through the house, picking up my essentials on the way to her office.

By the time I made it to the door in was holding my jiggly puff blanket, my bottle, and my pink narwhal pacifier Monty keeps by my going out bag.

The door was closed, per usual so pushed it open a little and pushed my head in, "Mommy?"

"Hi Trix, how was your day?" She asked looking up from her papers. All she does is work, all the time. Her computer was on as people started talking.

She's in a meeting.

I sigh a bit as i finally climb into her lap and melt into her arms. She always held me tightly as I did what was best for her. I latched on to her front and pushed my face into her next leaving a kiss before I started on my Gatorade.

"No pants, that bad huh?" She mumbled kissing the side of my head.

"Take your nap, there's a surprise for you when you wake up, Pink," she spoke softly fixing the blanket over me before stroking ny head and back.

I wiggled in her arms trying to get comfortable but nothing was working. I felt, I dont know, tired but not...enough?

My body was tired but my mind was buzzing.

Monty kept robbing and patting my back but it wasn't helping, usually it does, but this time it wasn't.

"Mommy," I whined as she started to type on her computer. The guys talking started to address her, so she quickly shifted to answering them. They were obviously employees of hers, but she was still nice to them.

I turned in her lap to face the computer as I leaned back into her chest, as I started on my Gatorade again. I even closed my eyes for a little, but nothing was helping.

"Mommy!" I whined louder getting a bit upset. I have to nap, its nap time, but I cant and Nobody wants to be nice to be today.

Everybody wants to ignore Pink, and Pink hates it.

"Pink, calm."

"No, I can't," I huffed dropping shoulders as I pulled on a her tie a little.

"And why not?" She as she stopped ber writing. She put her pen down and lifted her brow at me. The look that tells me to continue with caution or might get a time out or worse, no TV.

"I need— touch me." The idea popped into my head suddenly. Nobody wanted to touch me today and I couldn't help the feeling if loneliness creeping into my stomach.

"Right now?" Both of her eyebrow raised up this time.

I nodded gripping her tie tighter, she nodded and kissed my head before she spread my legs across hers  as she slid her hand into my pants.

Her fingers worked slowly and gently until until I was nice and wet, and thats when she pressed her fingers into me.

"Telmont, out income is steadily rising in the Portland area, are we looking for expansion there?" A heavy voice carried through the computer. But I couldn't find it in me to care, all I could think about was Monty inside of me.

She pulled her hand from me and quickly pressed it against my mouth as I started to whine, as she tapped her computer before answering, "no, we'll wait until it raises three percent compared to the surrounding locations before we look at expansion, read over the Junam plans for me, we're supposed to be collaborating with a their insurance company, but I saw a few thing I didn't like in their contract, we should write up an agreement contract and call Brighton, hes the only lawyer I trust."

She held me tightly as I whined and wiggles but she didn't let go of my mouth instead she just pressed her wet fingers into my mouth. I huffed as she pushed them farther in, she wanted me to suck them. I yanked her tie and grunted as I started to suck. I could taste myself and I cant say it  didnt make me feel all tingly everywhere.

I closed my eyes and waited for whenever she would be done talking.

But it felt like forever until she tapped her computer. She tightened her hold on me pulled her fighters out of my mouth only to have her palm back over my lips. She pressed my head all the way back into her shoulder and i couldn't move and I didn't know what was happening until I heard her unzip her pants and suddenly my undies were pushed aside.

She lined herself up and trusted into me and i think i lost my shit because as soon as she was in I started to see stars. I moaned into her hand as she started to move me with her hips, if I didn't know any better, I would think she was trying to finished me off so I could sleep.

I squeezed my bottle and her tie as she fucked me slowly in in her office chair. The guy were still talking and I think, I lost track of what was actually going in when she started to actually play with my clit. I trashws in her arms but she was way too strong and I knew what was going to happen as soon as she latched into my neck. The feeling can crashing down in me like like electricity and cold water. I rolled my eyes from the purest unadulterated orgasm o think I've ever has as i shook in her arms.

I tried to call out to her but it came out in grunted gibberish with her hand clapped over my mouth.

Once I came down she pulled put of me and landed a kiss on my forehead as she fixed my panties. In a seconds I was spent and she was going my bottle up into my mouth as I closed my eyes and steadied my racing heart.

I let go of my peace for a second as I tried to sit up, but she would let me, "but you didn't finish."

"Thats okay, It'll go away, besides i have work to do," she kissed the side of my head and pressed my bottle back into my mouth as I closed my eyes.

"you have got to tell me about about your day."