◇Chapter 23

Trixie

Everything feels like its falling apart.

"Hey Pink, what ya thinkin'?" I looked up to be met with Jamie.
I huffed out and started to get up but she black me in quickly.

She cant just flirt with Monty and expect to be my friend anymore, that's just mean.
And I don't want to be friends with a meanie.

"Pink what's wrong you've been avoiding me since last week, Krystal too, and I know it's not that stupid game Gloria made us play," she paused and folded her arms, "it's something else."

She waited and watched me like she was expecting am answer; the big part of me wanted to tell her to shove it, but the little part of me was out and rolling over at her commands.

"Fine, you can't have Monty and neither can she! Monty is mine!" I said poking her chest standing up.  I was still very much shorter than her but I felt big and I wasn't going to back down.

She started to grin at me, her hand dashed out and she gently pushed a few flyaways behind my ear. My guard started to drop at the feeling of her soft hand meeting my ear and gliding down to my cheek. It only last for about a second before she dropped her hand and made her way behind the bar.

I sat back down and turned in the stool watching her work before she started to speak, "Honey, Telmont does not want me, or Krystal, or anyone else here, she's made that very clear with her less than occasional visits."

I melted in my seat only to have her continue with a bit of hesitation, "I'm sure she didn't tell you this but, about a month ago, she came in mad. She was pissed off at Gloria, for you. I think it was after your appointment with Mark‐."

I turned away, "I get it."
As soon as she said Mark I knew the rest. That was the day she went ballistic and left, which turned into that whole Murdery thing.

But Jamie called me back and I stopped, mostly at the pleading tone she held, "you don't get it. I have never seen anyone that angry before. She flipped more than a few tables and she literally pulled a knife on Gloria. She did that for you."

My breath hitched in my throat,  o do know she left she said she was going to take care of thing, I knew she was pissed off and I shouldn't have ever let her leave.

"Krystal tried to calm her down but she was so angry at me, at us because we didn't stop it, and mostly because Gloria let it happen. She knew ya know, she knew Mark could hurt you and she took that chance, and he did," she sat the glasses down before she said leaning on the stool behind her. Her head was down and she crossed her arms over her body.

"I was mad too, she always gives you the sadistic ones and she knows that you can't-" she looked away from me and didn't finish the sentence.

"She knows you cant handle it," I jumped a bit when someone else finished the sentence for her. A familiar someone.

"She knows what it does to you and she let's those bastards request you anyway, it pissed me off too!"

Krystal made her way into the sights of Jaime and I at the bar.
She was taller than me of course but she had blue hair this time, full lip and curves that could put any man in a grave. Not to mention her eyes, her deep green eyes have taken me hostage more than once.

"Kris," I mumble.

"Don't 'Kris' me, you've been avoiding me and I'm so over your attitude, little girl," she pointed at me and I shrunk in my seat.

She continued, "I heard your little spill about Telmont, you can have her, Piggy, if I wanted Telmont I could've gotten her way back when. Besides, Jay wasn't kidding about the rampage thing. She really did go crazy on that bitch."

The DollHouse(GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें