♡Chapter 91

A/N: Trixie's playlist is real and you can listen to it on Spotify, there's no particular order so shuffling it is fine.

*******************
Telmont

I'd been sitting and waiting for what felt like hours. Sleep was nonexistent, and Rosie had been talking on the phone nearly nonstop since we got out of bed. She's been making deals left and right, talking to the police and even the lawyers about possible charges.

I caught a glimpse out the window only to see a car at the gate, then my phone rang and I knew instantly what was happening.

I answered, not saying anything, I'm owed an explanation and so much right now.

"Hello, I guess I should explain what's happened over the past ten hours," she offered.

"That could help, though I doubt it."

She chuckled a bit, and if I had to bet, Charlene won't be anywhere to be found. I got up and walked to the door, opening it. The guards surrounded the car, their guns drawn as they got closer and closer. Giving the driver commands to get out of the car with his hands visible.

"I should start from the beginning, I had no intention of this happening though you probrobly won't believe that. She did sit on my lap, but it meant nothing. I just thought she was sweet, then imagine my surprise, hours later when I get back to the club and a few disobediant boys of mine had confessed to following her around the city in the name of safety. She was high, so I took her to a safe place and gave her breakfast, and now she's home. You can ask her anything and even the driver Javier, I've been completely open and cooperative with you.

"I have no reason to burn bridges with you, It was a complete misunderstanding. Please understand. I just did what I would want someone else to do if they saw one of my boys being fondled."

I stayed silent as the gaurds opened the doors to the car, letting Trixie out. She was dressed in an outfit I hadn't seen before, but otherwise she looked fine.

"I know you're telling the truth, but I'm finding it had to beilive you, I don't like when people touch my things," I shurgged watching the gaurds lead the driver away to be questioned.

"Not even if they return them without harm," I could hear the smile she had on. She likes to play games I'm not so into.

"Mh," I ened the call, that's something to deal with later.

I raised my hand and all the gun went down. They qucikly started to search the car.

I watched as Trixie looked up at me from the bottom of the stairs with red cheeks, but I turned around and walked back into the house.

I need a drink.

"Monty! Wait!" She called after me, but I ignored her, making it to the bar cart. She easly follwed me and stopped in the doorway of the parlor. Rosie stopped mid convertstion, ending the call quickly as I poured myself a scotch.

"TRIXIE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She yelled , tepping ttowardher. I watched the interaction as I sat down.

She hugged Rosie back anf Rosie checked over her and even yelled about how she should never do that again and she was listeneing, but her eyes kept shifting back to me.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were, we'll have to talk about this later, together," Rosie stated as she got a call. She kissed Trixie's lips before she answered the phone walking out of the room.

Trixie stood staring at her shoes, her hair was a bit of a mess and her clothes unfamiliar. Even her cheeks held a red tent as she shifted from foot to foot, I remained scilent sipping my drink.