◇ Chapter 42

Telmont

I hate to say It, I hope I don't sound ridiculous, but it's been hell without Trixie. It literally only been all work no play in the last 15 hours and I'm so ready for her to be back. Rosie had been keeping me company and Busy on her end. We watched movies and talked last night, but today she's been downtown with me all day, at the University. She got her parents to let her to re-enroll, but pretty soon they'll want to see her dorm, so she's getting all that ready.

She made me eat breakfast this morning, with Greg. I literally almost made a Chocolate milk for the baby, but then I remembered she was gone, that was as depressing as it sounded.

I didn't know how much my life revolved around her until, it just didn't. Normally, if she wasn't with me then she'd be waiting for me, or I for her. I keep checking my phone to see if she's called, she hasn't.

I continued to do my paperwork until, I looked up out my glass windows into the hall. I see Rosie coming down the lane of deskes in a sexy black tank, I swallowed almost forgetting that I'm at work.
Her legs ran long under her jean short shorts, but her Converse gave her cute little flair. She'd taken her pairings out, I'm assuming for the interviews and her cute pink hair was now faded back to a platinum blonde. She kept it shiney and bouncy, especially with the loose curls that rained down her back and shoulders.

Heads were turning as she walked and I barely noticed the bag she was holding until she was in my office, kissing me hello.

I can hear the office rumors now.

And don't get me started on Tracey. Just as I touched the button to make the windows go opaque, I could see that questioning look she shot me. The one that says we need a night out so I can spill all the shits to her.

"Not that I don't enjoy seeing you, I definitely do, but to what do I owe this nice surprise?" I asked having her sit in my desk.  She opened her legs and I slid my chair between them.

"Lunch."

"I don't take lunch," I shake my head with a slight smirk, then I go in for a kiss only to me a paper bag.

"Now you do, I hot your favorite Chinese spot, now eat up," she said gently stroking the bottom of chin before hopping off of the desk.

She made her way over to the small couch and took her seat watching me. 

"Eat up so you can grow big and strong, don't you wanna' you wanna be big and strong," she said smirking at me with that playful devious look. She's so adorable.

I start to open the bag fishing out the noodles I love to hate to binge.

"Oh I'm plenty big, and strong. Who do you think I am?" I laughed securing my chopsticks.

"Someone who needs to adapt an eating schedule, I swear you won't be satisfied until you pass out. Oh and salads aren't meals, they're sides," she rolled her eyes and I scoffed, tucking into my lunch.

There was a moment of silence before she opened her bag and took put a soft toy, one of Trixie's security blankets.
I arched a brow as she got up and placed it on my deck.

"She wants you to hold on to it, until she's back, and I have to go back to the college to set up dorm plans," she huffed delivering her promised kisses just as I swallowed my food.

"She called you?" I asked, mostly out of curiosity and a tiny bit out of jealousy. Why did she just call me to tell me herself. This isn't the first time I've housed one of her toys. Anyway I got a quick nod and few more kisses to make the ill feelings melt away.

"See you tonight, Baby," she waved leaving my office. I smiled to myself when she was gone. The the thought of Trixie came back as i finished my serving. I put my trash away and stuffed the pink toy into my jacket pocket like I've done many times before.