♡Chapter 86

Trixie

I was truly exhausted after the amazing sex we had. I mean, be honest, who wouldn't? It kind of made me sad that I hadn't been available to them for so long. I wouldn't give up being little for anything in the world except for hot amazing sex with my girlfriends.

I woke up tired, but definitely with an appetite. I rolled out of bed in my normal attire of panties and Monty's last-worn shirt. This time it was a dress shirt from last night's dinner, it was comfortable enough and offered a bit of warmth with its extremely long sleeves.

I got myself together quickly with a mission of food. I figured that was where Monty and Rosie were since I woke up alone. They always let me sleep in, especially since I haven't been able to go to The Dollhouse.

Now that I think about it, we're not in the city, I should be able to find a club in this place. I mean, just think about it, no town is as tired as it looks on the outside. There are tons of old people here, but there has to be something, I'll have to check it out.

I walked down the stairs, looking at my phone with one of the sleeves pressed against my face. I could hear a commotion as I descended the stairs, but I ignored it, I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with food, so it's not my concern.

Just as I reached the landing I could see the door and Monty leaning on her cane; she looked a bit stressed and that set me up in arms. I pulled my hair up quickly and started over to the door before Greg intercepted me. I looked past him, It was the Mayor's Boyfriend, he seemed to be accompanied by a woman, a woman much older than him and way more put together than the mayor.

I tried to listen to her speak as she made the boy drop to his knees. He was in a cast now and his face was bruised, it was bleeding too so I knew that was new. By the looks of the Mommy Type at the door, I'd say he'd been punished.

Greg took my hand and started to pull me away just as Monty invited her in. I gasped as the boy followed a dainty leash attached to his neck. I opened my mouth to say something as Greg closed the kitchen door behind us.
I whipped around to Greg for answers, I'd never seen a man be so obedient before.

"Who was that?" I asked watching him move expertly around the kitchen. He had a plate in his hands before I could even open my mouth again. Then he sat the food down and pulled the chair out for me; he doesn't want to talk about it, it was too obvious. If I were little I don't think I would've noticed his subtle way of speaking.

"Fine, don't tell me then, I'll find out for myself," I huff folding my arms. I don't need him to tell me everything anyway.

"Don't concern yourself with women of her kind."

"What's her kind?" I perked up and the frown melted from my face.

"You know very well what her kind she is," he moved without looking at me, "the moment you laid eyes on her you were mesmerized, someone like that shouldn't be taken lightly."

She must be powerful if she can get a man to be a dog like that. Submissive like that. The only other woman I know that can get a man to bend a knee is Rosie. I've never seen it but my guess is that her dominance knows no bounds.

That woman, I want to meet her. I bet she knows where the nearest club is, I bet she knows very well.

I hum and look down at the smiling waffle, cutting into it. My eyebrows perked up as Rosie walked in, stilletos clicking on the marble. She paused a moment with a smirk taking me in as I took her in as well.

She wore a sexy black dress that made my heart pitter-patter. Greg slipped out quickly to the sitting room. I assume that he needs to be close to Telmont for some reason, the woman must be dangerous. I can guarantee that Telmont is more dangerous. The door swung open and closed and I could see into the room, the woman toying with her long wavy dark hair. Her hands were gloved and her eyes a piercing icy blue.