♡Chapter 104

3rd

Telmont watched as Savannah was pulled from the house. Greg made the transition smooth enough, but it was still hard to see her fighting to stay in such conditions. Telmont just couldn't understand why she was ted to stay so desperately. What was left there for her? A memory, a hope.

Savannah had so much more than that, she had more than hope at her fingertips, but she was clinging on to trash. What went wrong? 

Telmont started to drive, after strapping the baby down into the passenger seat. She was on her way back when she saw a local big box store. First she needed a car seat, then she needed clothes, shoes, anything a bay would need. If she knew about the kid, she would've sent someone else to shop but desperate times. 

 She peeked at her phone quickly to spot the time and decided to ring Rosie. It was important to tell her everything, and on tip of the Telmont made a promise she couldn't meet.

"Hey, Baby," Rosie hummed, Telmont could almost hear her smile In her voice. She sat in the parking lot of the car as the sun started to fall, she really wanted to be back before dark. Telmont enjoyed her alone time with her family, dinner time had become a sacred for the four of them, if not, they would never all be in one place.

"How was the testing?" Telmont looked over to see the baby had fallen asleep, leaning her head against the seat belt strap. It was comically big compared to her small body. Telmont couldn't help but reach out to her touch her hair. It was straighter than her own and defiantly finer. 

"It was wonderful, Parker tested well in Business Law and Trixie's scores were amazing. She tested into every business coursed, her academic scores were a bit low, but she's been put on a summer academic plan to catch her up," There was a pause for a moment before she was back, "How was your work today?" 

Telmont

I smiled pressing my air pods on before I opened the car door. I paused a bit to gather and answer, "Lacking better words, eventful. I have a sister, her name is Savannah."

I took a moment, and I could almost hear the hesitation on the other side, "go on."

I smiled a that, she knows me so well, "put me on speaker, I want everyone to hear this."

I huffed, reaching into the car undoing the seat belt taking her out into my arms. She was still sleeping and quickly pressed her head onto my shoulder as I started walking into the store.

There was a second before my, 'Go Ahead' was issued and I took a breath, "I have a sister, her name is Savannah. Currently, as far as I know, she's having a mental breakdown, but she has a baby, well, I have the baby now. They will be staying at the castle for the time being."

"Where's the baby's father?" Rosie asked, she didn't seem displeased, but definitely curious.

I shrugged to myself, "If I knew that I wouldn't be walking through a Target knock off. I'll have to find him."

"Is the baby a boy or a girl? It doesn't matter, get it a pink Tutu like mine, and can you pick me up some Froot By The Foot? Blue flavor!" Trix shouted, and I could hear Rosie mumbling about her seat belt. It brought a genuine joy to me to hear her so care free. First feeling of happiness today and the day is nearly over. 

"Fine," I agreed grabbing a cart with one hand. I pushed it into the store before looking up at the hanging signs. My eye caught the one on I'm looking for, and I started heading in nodding ta the greeter as I walked past. 

"Wait so you have the baby, and the mom was spazzing, and no one knows where the dad is; Where do we start looking?" Parker spoke. This should be good for him to learn a bit about tracking.