◇Chapter 9

It's long, there are typos...sorry, not sorry.

********************************

Telmont

"Nooo, Monty stooopp!" She screamed and giggled trying to get away and squirming. She'd been a limbo of between the reall world and little space and I remember reading something that claimed playing helped.

So I found her tickle spot, and I dove in at it as she tried her hardest to get away. He hands were gently pinned under my knees and stared up me from the middle of our bed with a bright red face and a big smile. I was sitting between her thin pasty legs and her panties were a cute playful blue along with her thigh high stockings.

She wore a pink shirt and squirmed under me taking my hands and looking up at me.

"You like that?" I smile as I attacked her cute flat tummy with tickles that made her whine in good panick at the feeling.

"Noooo, Monty please!" She cried out in an uncontrollable laugh as my fingers glided over her body.
I let her arms up and she instantly grabbed mine and them pulled flat against her.

"What? Are you hold my hands so I won't tickle you any more?" I asked examining her red cheeks and sexy glow.

She gave a sharp nod, "yes."

She giggled again and closed her legs while her feet rested against my hips.

I lifted my eyebrows for effect, "are you being naughty?"

"No!" She shot off like it was fire round and she hesitated before she loosened the grip she had on my hands.

"Are you sure?" I ask running hands up her body the way I knew she loved. A slow soft moan left her and I almost didn't want to stop.

She took her lip between her teeth, and let go most of her air as she nodded with low, "mhm."

Just as my hands were sliding back down to the top her adorable panties she closed her thighs and rolled her hips with a shiver.

"You're getting too excited?" I whispered starting withdraw my hands only to have her take them back with urgency.

"Noooo, don't stop!" She whined I laughed and started to tickle her again only to have her tell me to stop once again.

I let go of her and landed kiss on her forehead as she snakes her hands back into mine. She relaxes, and her legs fell opened to me. The shirt she was wearing rode up against her so far I could see that she was wearing no bra.

I ran the back of my hand lightly over her covered pussy only to have her hips roll up for more.  A few stray moans leave her pretty little mouth and pull away running my hands over her thighs. I drag my fingertips over her tummy then over inner thighs getting tense shivers and mumbles of nothing but cuteness.

"Monty," she whined out but kept her hands away like a good girl.
I started from her knees, and ran my hands down in unison meeting in the middle to just barely thumb her clit.

Then just as she she squeezes her eyes shut I pull away again, disconnecting completely. Her body squirmed against the comforter as she threw a  it of tantrum and kicked her legs against the bed while letting out a series of whines and cries.

"You told me to stop!" I shrug with a smirk while she crossed her arms in a pout.

"Don't stop, no stop, Mommy!" She cried and pulled my hand into herself, almost hugging it. I fall on the side of her with a smile and shook my head a bit giving in to the game she played on me too well.