♡Chapter 107

A/N: bonus chapter this week. Also, I love to read your comments so don't be afraid to say anything you like or don't like😊

***************

Trixie

I walked into the café behind Parker who had taken it upon himself to lead the way. We were driving when the gossip article dropped. It detailed quite a few things and released a few pictures of Monty, Rosie and I together. I didn't get to see the pictures yet, but from the look on Parkers face when he saw, I feel like it's going to be something I don't want to see.

Parker was expecting anything to happen at this going, and he was definitely in that stupid 'Protect the Princess' Mode. He even demanded an extra car of security and was being hyper vigilant. I don't blame him, he wanted us to turn back around, but I never wanted to give in to them, I frankly don't care about the Paparazzi, even though they creep me out just a little bit.

"There's your friend, I'll go talk to someone about having security out front," He went from being his normal boyish way to being this tall, stoic man. I hated to see this shift in him. Those he may try to hide it, Parker is quite a soft boy. He enjoys the prettier, effeminate things in life, but this version of him is the most unpalatable, the most inauthentic. I hate to see him become so hardened, the way he perceives Monty.

I sighed pulling on a smile to push through even in the face of this storm. Parker and I naturally split ways, him heading towards the counter and me to the back of the Café to a table with my waiting guest. Zeke waved with a small smile and pulled open his book, as he pushed a drink towards me.

Before he stuttered, "Um, I didn't know what to get you, and I read somewhere that you like pink things, so I asked the waiter and-," he stopped talking as I looked back up at him from opening my bag. I'd pulled out a notebook and a pencil by the time I'd sat back up to see the drink in front of me.

It was Boba, the top sealed and a pink straw next to the pink drink. He started to speak again, "It's watermelon flavored."

I nodded, reaching into my bag blindly for the math book, pulling it out. I noticed He seemed nervous, a bit skittish compared to yesterday when I saw him at the school. He was confident to point out my use of privilege in front of his friends.

"I like Watermelon," I smiled before I handed him the syllabus for the course.

He took it quickly with an awkward nod, and I got a sudden sneaking feeling that pulled at my tummy, every girl has it, I'm certain, especially at times like this. He likes me.

"You're nervous?"

He shook his head, "You brought your brother?"

"Do you care?" I chuckled as I looked back at Parker texting on his phone. I shrugged my shoulder as I unwrapped the straw before stabbing the top. I sipped the sweet drink as he leaned forward a bit.

"I thought it would be just the two of us."

BINGO!!! RIGHT ON THE PRIZE!!!

I smirked at this, how adorable of him, "Like a date?"

He looked away, and I smiled holding in the laugh as I took another sip. He seemed to blush and pulled the paper closer to himself as his shoulders slumped. I shook my head chewing the bouncy boba, "This isn't a date, besides, I'm gay, super gay, so gay that I have two girlfriends."

He nodded and slumped back in the chair, as I continued, "Besides, a few tips since you're basically helping me for free, confirm dates with the other party, never assume, don't research girls, its a tiny bit creepy, and don't order for her, this isn't the fifties."