♡Chapter 108

Trixie

She held a fist of my hair as I looked up at her. I was in the middle of giving her the most premium head I could offer. And it started off as an exchange unannounced to her, but she quickly caught on and stopped my actions too early. 

It was easier on the likes of men, I should've known this wouldn't work on Rosie. She so in sync with me, my body, especially when we're being intimate, it's hard to get anything by her. I guess I wanted to offer my shot, and Savannah put me in a mood. The mood wasn't bad, but it warranted stress relief. 

My tongue hung out of my mouth as I looked up at her, I was hoping she would be enamored by me and let me continue my head, she didn't. She's so much stronger than any man or Monty I've been dealing with. Everyone has a weakness, and I have yet to truly pin Rosie's. 

"You're being awfully generous, especially for not being on a leash. I can assume something is up right?" She stoked my cheek with her free hand, dragging her thumb over my wet lip before she finally let go of my hair.

I huffed and closed my mouth swallowing the last taste of her on my tongue. I found myself pouting naturally as the thought of lying caressed my brain. I quickly expelled the thought, this is Rosie, and I'm trying to please her not piss her off. She can clock a lie from a mile away.   

"Can I go to the track with you, I'll stay away from the cars, I just want to get out of the house," I waited with bated breath as she waited for a moment, and looked down at her watch, then back at me. She unfolded her legs and stood up fixing her skirt and I remained on my knees following her every move. 

She stood over me and pressed her finger under my chin, I was eager for her words, "You can come, but you must stay in the paddock, and wear ear protection. I need to be able to see you when I want."

I gave her my obedience immediately before I stood up and started to circle the room. I snatched a few things up to stuff in my bag just in case I finished the homework early. And finally a pair of panties that I tossed to Rosie. She caught them giving me a challenging look before I shrugged.

"What, I don't want to my girl out without panties," I shrugged smirking to myself before. Left the room. 

I have to get the bey ready to go, I don't want to leave her here alone. I gently opened her door to see her sitting up in the crib, I wonder how long she's been up? I should get a baby monitor if I plan to let her sleep in here alone. I still don't like the idea, but it's better than nothing.

I smiled saying hi, in a high happy voice. She smiled and waved her arms up at me. She wanted me to pick her up, and it was like I fell in love with her all over again. I lifted her up in the air kissing her head, she hasn't seen for a few hours, it must have felt like ages for her. 

"Did you go to the doctor? You hated it, I know. I hate going to the doctor too," I hummed holding her on my hip as I pushed through her bag with the other. She pressed her face onto my shoulder and gripped my shirt. She always held on so tightly, even though she was fairly relaxed in my arms.

I grabbed a toy from her crib and pushed it in the bag before I snatched a sweater from the rocking chair. It was blue, and it didn't match her outfits, but she doesn't have a ton of clothes yet, so it's a given. I talked to her as I sat her down to pull the jacket on, "Oh me, what did I do today? I went to the cute café with a boy, yes I know, but it wasn't like that. We only studied, and then the paparazzi showed up and Parker lost his top, and don't get me started on that, it's a whole thing, Girlie."

She giggled at me and I laughed a bit too until I heard movement at the door. It started to me and I spun around to see who it was. It was only Greg, he had a bottle in hand.