◇Chapter 17

Telmont

By the time we woke up it was a bit passed lunch and if I was hungry that means the Baby's been hungry. I smiled at her as she folded her legs and played on her phone at the end of the bed. She was watching a video and all I could see was her fluffy pink, bunny case and her puffs of lavender hair she put into pigtails.

She'd changed her outfit, into Jeans and one of my hoodies. She now wore a pair of Chucks I could see the excitement in her as she clapped for whatever she was watching.

I smiled and just took her in, she's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I sleep. I even dream about her.

"Babygirl, let's go, it's time to eat," I said sitting up snatching a tee from my bag and pulling it on. She listened getting up on to her feet, though she stumbled a bit she steadied herself well. I could see by the playful look in her eyes that she was little, very little.

"Let's go," I held out my hand and she took it while I lead her away. She does well by herself, I wonder how long she's been awake.

She walked down the stairs without caution and it dawned on me that she probably can't. My heart skipped a beat when she almost skipped a stair as I pulled back into me.

"Trix what-" it suddenly dawned on me that she probably couldn't. Then it hit me again that she'd never been this little with me before.

I held her close while I held the railing too, she looked up at me with a loopy smile and dazed eyes.

"How old are you?" I asked this time she just shrugged. The house was empty otherwise they would've come to see the commotion on the stairs. So I just did my part and scooped her up into my arms and took us down safely. Her pacifier was clipped to the sweater she was wearing which told me she regressed after she changed.

I took it off of her and put it in my back packet so she wouldn't loose it or get it all nasty. I didn't get a protest at all but what I did get was her hugging my arm.

"You hungry?" I asked looking down at her. She clutched the ears of her phone while she looked around us. The kitchen was quite large and staff came in and out as they pleased. It was normal for me but I she seemed startled by the strangers brushing past her.

Of course they weren't strangers to me.

"Dolgamie, your parents and Kani went put for lunch, they told me to inform you that the guest house is available for the taking," Layla said patting my shoulder. They must have heard us, well Trixie. Once she was gone I turned to the baby.

She was smiling at Layla as she left the kitchen so I quickly picked her up and sat her on the counter so she didn't have a choice but to look at me.

"Pink, what do you want for lunch, Babygirl?" I said softly tugging in her ear making her laugh and giggle a bit.

She shrugged her shoulders, "you eat."
She poked my chest and I smiled a bit sliding my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Greg, quickly.

It rang twice, "Telmont,"

I smiled while Trix started to play with my free hand, "hey can you pick up some McDonald's for Trix, the regular. Get me my usual from Rosetti's Place?"

I didn't have to ask but Greg is a person and if he did say no, it would be within his rights, we are on vacation after all.

"Okay, I added chocolate milk to the list this morning, it should be in the fridge for her, and your parents told me to move you to the guest house, so you're moving to the guest house. Oh and I got Trixie a cupcake when Layla and I went to the bakery this morning, it's chocolate," o could hear his smile as he laid out his doings to me.