♡Chapter 95

A/N: I was sick this week, so this one is super short, I'll upload another about this length in a few days and go back to longer uploads on Feb 18. Please comment, I need the encouragement.

***************************

Trixie

I started in a cloudy bout of awe. I mean, I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers, no matter how much I wanted to.

"What the hell are you doing here, you've got some fucking nerve?" I looked up at Nadia looking down at us. I started to shake my head, but that's when in noticed she wasn't looking at me, all of her focus was on Charlene.

She looked upset, her fist wrapped around her pink racket slightly shook as if she would swing at any moment.

My eyes shifted back to Charli and I saw a look I'd never seen before. Her eyes had gone blank as if she weren't living and her face was devoid of any emotion. It scared me, making me draw away from her as she stood up to face Nadia. My heart was pounding as I watched the two do a stare down. 

"I'm a paying member of this establishment, ask your sister, she invited me," Charlene pulled on a sadistic smirk. The type I'd seen more than a few times on more than a few men.

Nadia stood her ground, stepping forward, even though Charlene was so much bigger than she was. I stood up to make them stop, but Ashton held me back. I turned to look at her, and she shook her head at me, her face was pale, and she seemed on edge. Who wouldn't be at a time like this, though?

"And you still had the nerve to show, for what? A girl, an unattainable girl, I'm sure by now you know she's a Telmont. Not to be toyed with by the likes of you," Nadia's fiery mood set me on edge too, she got closer to Charlene in a quiet hiss, "Does she know what you do, does she know you're a fucking pred--!"

I gasped as Charlene lashed out at Nadia cutting her off, my mouth went dry as watched the girl fall to the floor, and my hand shook as I pulled it to my mouth. She actually hit her. My eyes dropped to Nadia, I expected her to scream to start crying for help, but she had a smile on her face.

I jumped, almost frozen when Charlene turned back to me, I flinched when she reached out to me, I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for anything that might be targeted towards me, but instead she took my hand, gently pulling me. 

My legs were like jelly when she pulled me, and I easily complied. Would she hit me too if I said no? I didn't want to find out, so I just followed. The feeling in my tummy sank and felt as if it was getting bigger and bigger. Just three minutes ago, if anyone had asked, I would've vowed that Charlene wouldn't hurt me, but now, I don't know what she can do to me. 

I finally came to my senses and my fight or flight kicked in, I started to pull away from her, but her grip got tighter as she led us into a private lounge area. She slammed the door shut, and I looked around in a bit of a panic, it was dim, too dark and suddenly the Dollhouse caressed my mind and I pulled my arms up to my chest as she stood over me. 

"What's wrong!?" She asked, dropping in one of the two loungers. She looked aggravated, and I stood back against the door. This feels like déjà vu, this scene is too familiar.

I shook my head, how can she ask me that? What's wrong? What's wrong! 

My arms fell, and my hands balled into fists as I stomped my foot. My fear quickly dissipated and was quickly replaced with a rush of irritation.

"YOU HIT HER!" I shouted, what could she possibly mean, 'what's wrong?' That's wrong, that was all wrong.

She stood up, and I backed away again, meeting the door. I couldn't go anywhere else, and no doubt If I tried to run, she would just pull me back, there's not enough space between us to make a good get away.

She towered over me, her piercing blue eyes somehow defying the darkness. She pressed her arm above my head and I had no choice but to be in her space breathing her in, staring up at her until I absolutely had to look away; even then, guided my eyes back to hers. 

"So what," was all she offered as a rebuttal and I shook my head, lifting my arms between us. What are we doing? What am I doing, I'm being a naive idiot, that's what.

She didn't budge even when I pushed harder, here eyes often did and her postures became less rigid. Her mood was calming down, back to the only way I'd seen it before. She fingers gently played in a pigtail, but it felt different. It felt wrong, like I was being bad. 

"You can't just hit people when you feel like it," I tried to argue, but she chuckled, smirking dragging her finger through a perfect curl, breaking it apart.

"I listened to the playlist, I liked it a lot, did you mean it when you made it?" She asked softly, but my mind was stuck on the images that rolled through my head, what she did– what she can do, to me.

I pushed harder against her, "Monty doesn't-," just as I started to speak it dawned on me, so suddenly it struck fear in me all over again, "Monty doesn't hit girls."

Just as she opened her mouth to respond, the door opened, making me spin around. I hoped to god it wasn't Monty, but I guess I could've hoped for more at this rate.