◇Chapter 10

Trixie

She left me, all alone. I woke up and she wasn't there. Her keys were gone, and so was her wallet. The night was dead and unmoving at four thirty in the morning, it sent a familiar rush if loneliness over me.

Where did she go?

To the DollHouse?

I didn't touch her today, but she touched me. Maybe she didn't want me tonight.

My head was spinning, so slid out of bed. As soon as my feet touched the ground the sensation stopped and I craved a comfort. I huffed out the lump in my through and the bite in my chest only to have them come out as tears. Silent tears of sadness and insecurity spilled as I pressed on to the living room and wrapped myself in my Sully blanket. Soft fluffy fleece engulfed and caught my self soothing and pressed my pacy  into my lips.

I huffing and the sucking forced me to focus on taking in air while it allowed me to calm down too. My head was pounding so I sat down at the table putting my head down the cold slick surface.

What did I do, wrong?

I closed eyes, and rocked myself just enough to soothe headache.

Why can't I ever have anyone to myself.

What about when I need a hug?

Monty come back, please.

********

Telmont

The shipments and talks went well for the first quarter send off of the year. Mom and Dad are back for the most part, also everyone is on the same page, but I have to check on the twins coming in with new toys this week.

I sighed and undid my tie letting it hang around my neck before I undid the top three buttons of my shirt. I then slid my hand through my now messy hair and yanked the elastic from my wrist pulling the unruly mess into a ponytail.

As soon as the elevator opened I was face with darkness and then a blur mass in the kitchen.

Why is she in the kitchen?

Was she eating again, who gets hungry in the middle of the night? I cycle and walk over to her pulling the blanket away.

He cheek was adorably pressed into the table pot and her arms were under temple for support and as much as I was enjoying her sleeping, she can sleep here.

There was Sutter in the miter of the pacifier and I though she would wake up but she didnt, she continued to suck in in a soft but quick breath.

I slid my arms gently under her knees, and behind her back. I pulled her up into my arms like the baby she is, and walked into our room where I laid her down on the bed.

She cuddled into the blankets, while I took off my shirt, walking into the bathroom to pee.

I sighed at the sweet relief, staring at the clock in front of me.

5:54 a.m.

How long was she sleeping at the table, because left at about twelve thirty. I hope her back doesn't hurt or anything.

When I'm finished, I drop my pants, then step out of my shoees and throw them both to the side. I'm left in a sports bra, and my boxer briefs. I walk out back into the room to see precision little girl sitting up rubbing her eyes.

I smile a bit and continue to the bed, getting in and pulling her to a hug on top of me.

"You left," She mumbles gently scratching my sides.

"Yes, I did." I raked my left hand through her hair and held her body with my right arm.

"Where did you go?" Her voice got softer and more shakey. Like she knew the answer but I can almost guarantee she didn't.

I entertained her ideas, "where do you think I went?"

"-DollHouse."

I didn't say anything, the answer was almost so shocking that I forgot.  She thought I would leave her to go be with someone else? Someone lesser? I felt my eyebrows sag into a frown as she looked up at my face.

The yellow sun was rising and it lot the room in a pail reminded of lost sleep.

She pressed down and kissed me, a peck, then another, and then we were making out, and I couldn't find her angle until I felt her hand slide into my boxers. She grabbed my soft cock and squeezed a bit before jerking me.

A low moan left me as she pumped my dick in perfect little hands, and the sudden idea if cumming set me off just a little more. I grew hard and she pumped harder and faster. The friction started to burn but she got the drift before me and she stopped her motion to somehow casually lick her hand and keep jerking.

Them my mind cane back to me again, "Hmm, Pink?" I closed my eyes and stopped her movement so I could think clearly.

Instead she straddled me and I started out at her, as she looked down at our joined hands, mine stopping hers from pleasuring me.

"No," I shook my head and her eyes flickered up to me in shock.
"Why are you doing this, is it because you think I went to the club?"

She let's go of my hard and I flip my boxers back up, pitching a tent that I instantly shifted to the right.

She sat on my thighs and I liked this view of her. Rosey cheeks and a glint of anger, crossed arms with a cute pout.

"Is it, Baby?" I ran my hands up her thigh and stopped to hold her hips. Her features softened as I caressed her face and made her look me in the eyes.

"You should've told me if you were," she drifted off and looked away, then she turned back again, "I would've done it for you, I always will."

So sweet, always so sweet.

But I shook my head again, "I wouldn't wake you up, if I got horny, that's anything but considerate. And I didn't go to the The DollHouse, I went to get some work done."

I pointed to my neck where she left her peace yesterday, "this means I'm yours."

So I wrapped my hand around her neck, touching all of the bruises I left on her beautiful white skin, "and this means your mine."

I sat up and crashed our lips together, in a passionate lock. We moved in harmony chasing each other, just forgetting about air all in all.

I pulled back, "you are not a toy, you are not a slave, you are mine and you're my babygirl."
She nodded and I followed her backwards as I laid her down at the opposite end of the bed. My cock was pressing into her and it took me a slight moment to realize that she was moving her hips to grind on me.

"Naughty little thing, you are," I kissed her some more. Her hand roamed my colorful body only to make their way back down to my boxers.

I didn't stop her this time, I let it happen.

When we fuck, make love, or even tease one another, I never want her to feel like she's second best, like she has to cover up or compensate for what she doesn't have compared to other Dolls.
I don't want other Dolls, I knew that much going on week two with her.

Her hands clutched me and I let her do the work, I knew she wanted to, all the way up to sliding panties to the side to take me in.

I hovered over her, and started forward. The feeling of pressing into her tight pussy will never get old. Her mouth was just barely open and she locked eyes with me as I slowly filled her.

I drove in slowly "You're my perfect little girl."

I kissed her head as she crouched her back and moaned softly and whispered, "Me?"

I nodded, "Only you."
And it was at the moment I knew she she didn't need to be fucked, she need me to love on her. I could see it in those huge eyes that told me so much. But they only sent my head spinning, what happened when I was gone?