◇Chapter 31

Telmont

I woke up alone, which immediately alarmed me. Before I could even begin to guess where Trix was, I heard the horrible sounds of gagging. As I got up the toilet flushed but I still pressed on into the partially closed bathroom door.

I pushed it gently, coming to face what I kind of already expected. Pink was laying in the floor with her legs tucked into her stomach and her face pressing against the cold ceramic floor.

My heart dropped at the sight, she looked to small, and vulnerable on the floor and in knew she was two second away from crying when she started to rock herself back and forth.

I sighed and quickly scooped her up into my arm. She hasn't eaten anything but I'm a bit scared to feed her honestly. She should be able to keep something like crackers or rice down at least. I took her to the kitchen and sat her down on the counter.

I pulled her sippy cup of water out of the fridge, Greg always has one ready, plus it's nearly nine in the morning, I'm sure he's somewhere around here.

"Drink this baby," I presses the handle into her hand and she weakly pulled it to her mouth. She didn't want to drink to, but I could tell she was trying.

She drank the water slowly, forcing it down and finally when she got tired of it I took it back. I let it be for a moment as I turned around tot he bag Greg bought. There was applesauce, crackers, soup, some bananas and finally a a six pack of blue Gatorade her favorite. I grabbed a Gatorade and started to work on the side of her, pouring the drink into her water to refill it.

She pressed herself into me, burying her face in my neck. I smirked as I twisted the top on tightly and handed the cup and the crackers to her.

She took them and I took her. I carried her to the couch where I cradled her.

She held the cup tightly but didn't drink any of it. I pulled four crackers out of the pack and put the rest on the coffee table.
I tried to give her one buy she turned away, shaking her heard.

"Come on Pink, I know you feel bad but you have to eat, if you don't it'll get worse," I pleaded with her.

She only pushed my hand away, and whine tuned cry, "Touch me."

And that's back again, fantastic.

I sighed feeling a wave of frustration and desperation run over me. She hasn't eaten in 28 hours and is throwing up at least every 2, she needs to eat.
If she doesn't I will take her to the hospital.

"Come on, Trix," I tried again but this time tears started to fall and knew she was going to screaming bloody murder as me any minute.
Then the crying would probably make her puke again, which will only make her cry harder.

"Touch me!" She clutched my shirt in her fist as she looked up at me, with her cheek pressed against my chest.

"Pink!" I opened my mouth to say more but, nothing cane out. I just sighed a bit and cried out control in my head.
"Fine, fine," I gave in and she calmed down a bit, "but you have to eat these, if you stop, I stop. Got it."

She nodded and put her cup on the coffee table before lifting her up and putting me on my lap. Her back was pressed again my front and her head laid back on my shoulder. I snatched the remote and turned on the tv, some movie for background noise.

"Mommy," she dragged out and I kicked into gear.

"I start when you start."

I waited for her to start on her square crackers before started to run my hands lightly over the outside of her thighs, then circling back in making her spread them for me.