♧Chapter 70

Telmont

I followed the girls around through out the mall, I suggested online shopping but Pink insisted on going to the mall, I thought that was a pretty okay idea, after all Roise need a dress and Gigi was in town as well, and we have business to talk.

Like I said before, if anyone's ever existed, Gigi can find them. And it sounds like a searching has hailed results and more.

"MONTY!" I looked up just as I caught the woman in my arms. Her smell instantly sent a Jolt of loving enegery through me. I know she's excited, Jaimie is never this loud, especially in public.

"Hey Jai! Where's Kris?" I ask just as she strode in with her favorite pair of Blahnik's, I would know, I bought them. I smirked at her as the memory of gifting her the stilettos graced my mind.

She was being what I can only describe as Krystal when I met her at the Dollhouse the first time. She rejected me, she said she wasn't the one I was looking for but I'm persistent especially when it comes to women.

I'll never tell a soul when she did to me that night, it changed me. And for the lost part how I view sex til this day, I wanted to thank her. The only way I could comprehend to that was by buying her the most expensive things I knew she would love.

And I have to say, four thousand dollar heels still doesn't feel like enough.

When she approached me I got the same feeling Rosie gave me the other day, it's scary the way they can break me down. She tugged at my tie feeling the material and I smirked waiting for her to speak.

"Hm, if I didn't know you I swear you were born in a suite," she greeted me living her finger down my lapel. I shook my head and turned away just as the Changing room doors opened.

"Monty what do you think of-," Rosie stopped as she looked up at us three. Jaimie had taken to holding Krystal's arm, that was usually the default. The store was quiet and pretty empty, the lights were bright though and the clerk hovered silently by the register. I'd never come in here so I wasn't sure of the quality but Rosie seemed to like it.

I inspected the dress, before I nodded, it was tight in the right places, if I'm being honest.

"I like it," I said undoing my jacket to sit in the bench, I barly got to sit before she broke her attention away from Jaimie and Kris to suit her eyes at me.

"Thats it?" She asked shaking her head. The two next to me chuckled before I looked at her honestly confused.

"What? Rosie, I like it," I said nodding this time. I do really like it her ass looks great. What more could she want from a dress?

Looked around and eceyone was looking at me, the store clerk tge guy homding the dress next to the dresing room shook his head, and even Kris and Jai.

"You just, like it?" Her eyebrows went up like I was kidding her.

"Yeah?, I mean no?" I asked and she dropped her shoulders and walked back into the changing room before closing the door.

I signed and sat down finally, before my friends sat down in front of me. Kris with a smile and Jaimie hiding her face in her girlfriends shoulder.

"What'd I do wrong?"

"I can't tell you all the secrets," Kris shrugged before she leaned closer.