◇Chapter 46

Trixie

I woke up in Monty's arms, this time in bed. I did my morning ritual of peeing, brushing my teeth, and attempting to do my hair all while falling into little space. I finish a pigtail before I decide that I want a pancake.

I wandered out if the room and into the living room to retrieve my blanket and Noodles. I walked in to see the stranger from yesterday, she must have stayed, and she had in a different outfit today so I'm sure she had a bag somewhere, though her and Monty probably wear the same size, they're just as tall as each other.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw her, she was on the phone with a sweet smile. A book was open in front of her and my curiosity took hold of me while she smiled and wrote things down. Monty never smiles while she's working.

I pull Noodles into my chest harder, and inch closer to see what the book was that she was writing. She spotted me pretty quickly but I was too focused on figuring out what she writing.

Numbers. She writing numbers.

I squint at her because anyone who smiles while writing numbers can't be all that great. She puts her phone down and makes her attention meet me. I don't shy away like yesterday, mostly because Monty is here and the movement in the kitchen let's me know that Greg and Miss M and here too.

"I'm balancing my budget for my company so all my companies can get the appropriate support," she says opening her arms for me. I hesitate and look back at our room where Monty's sleeping. I walk into her she lifts me up and puts me on her lap. I look down at the book fully now then back at her. I put my hair band down on the desk and she takes it up quickly.

"Here I'll make it make sense, or I'll try," she mumbles the last part as she takes my hair and finishes my other pigtail.

"Um, so I start off with my Parent company-the Mommy building. I make sure that the Mommy has all the monies she needs so that she can give a little every month to her baby companies. Some baby companies are smaller than others so they need less monies. After that I make sure the baby companies are all healthy and growing, so that they can give the Mommy building back more monies than she gave them," she pauses and looks down at me.

"Are you still with me? I usually only tell Hope about business when I want her take a nap," she says patting my back. I giggle at that, she's funny like Monty.

"You're a good Mommy Building," I say looking at the numbers in the sheet. They just get bigger and bigger.

She starts to laugh at me and suddenly I see Greg walk in with my bottle of chocolate milk. He hands it to me with a skeptical smile.

"Little miss, what is your breakfast request for the day?" He asked bowing a bit.

"Smiley pancake."

He nodded and looked to Gigi. She just smirked at him and he nodded as if he knew.

"How long have you been a Mommy?" I ask taking a sip of my milk. I subconsciously leaned into her, she's really good at being a Mommy building.

"About a year now. Hope kind of roped me in, she's kind of been a little since before I met her," she said starting to write in her book yet again. It was so interesting to watch h her work, almost as much as it was to watch Monty. Monty was a bit more aggressive, especially when she was in the phone for work.

I don't remember how much time passed but I just watched her, zoning out getting farther and farther away when suddenly Monty was walking out in short and a shirt. She had a pair of pants in her hands and her hair was still down.

"I'm not even going to ask how that happened," she said tossing the pants on the couch next to my blanket. She continued to the kitchen, more than likely to get a coffee, Monty drinks Coffee religiously every morning. If it wasn't for me, it would be the best part of her Morning.