◇Chapter 44

"Who the hell do you think you are, Forest Gump?," there was a pause in the commotion. Then it quickly picked back up in an instant as Krystal's brain started to fire up again as she met Telmont's angry set eyes.

"No, scratch that, who the fuck do you think she is?!"

Telmont shot forward in a step only to be stopped by Jaimie pressing her hands into both of their chests, "HAVE YOU SEEN HER, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BEAT HER!"

The discussion had been fine when Telmont got to the manor. Though Krystal wasn't happy about the level of physical contact between her girlfriend and friend, she decided to ignore the twinge of irritation. It only grew and turned more and more hideous once the topic of Trixie rose.

The sun was beaming down on the three as they stood toe to toe in the garden. Even the wind stopped blowing to see what would happen.

"I know who she is!" Telmont shouted with a pointed finger. They were now fighting above Jaimie and squishing her between their egos and loud shouts.

Krystal slapped Telmont's hand down in a wave of rage, "no you don't, because if you did you wouldn't be asking me to not give her something she wants! SHE'S A SUB, A FUCKING MASOCHIST, SHE LIKES BEING HURT, SHE ASKS ME TO DAMMIT!"

Telmont's rage seemed to melt away from her when she realized suddenly just how hard Jaimie had been pushing against her. The shorter woman hadn't spoken a word since the two had started arguing and the Telmont had a feeling she was taking backseat to Krystal's rage like she usually does. The world was quiet once again, but the tension was thick while Krystal held the scowl and used it like a weapon.

Jaimie's hands fell away once she felt Telmont moving backwards. The two were still having a stare down but Jaimie could see where they both were coming from, she got it completely.

"Telmont, she likes being the way she is, she's always liked it, before you and I'm sure shes going to always like it. It makes her feel somthing that she can't explain, and you make her feel somthing like that too. I get that you want to protect her, but she doesnt need protectiong. No one is out to get her, we're not out to get her." Jaimie tried to explain and calm the situation as best as possible.

"Fine," Telmont gave up in a huff and sat down in the grass staring at it. She never thought she would be in a such a situation.

"Look Mother Teresa, you're seeing this as something bad when its not. You see bruises and you think, abuse like any other Vanilla person. But the thing is you're not Vanilla anymore, so stop acting like it," Krystal picked up her glass of wine from the lawn table as she sat down in the chair.

Jaimie and her had been resting the graden when Telmont arrived.

"She's right," Jaimie offered more softly, "you are now a member of the community, having a Little isn't very Vanilla."

"She likes them," Telmont said pulling are the grass. She was staring off into the acres of grassland around them. Daisies and dandelions scattered.

"No, she loves them," Krystal corrected.
"Some times I'd catch her staring at them in the mirrors, or running her hand over them when she thinks no one is watching. She likes he collars, sometimes she won't let me take them off after playing. She loves her Daddy, especially when they train and she loves me too."

The air seems to get a bit thinner as the tension between them broke. They were friends after all and they all had a common lover.

"I know she loves you guys."
It was the truth she did know and she was completely fine with that.

Silence fell over the three, they tension had seemed to met away seamlessly in that moment.

"Teach me?" Telmont let put a breath as she looked up at the two women who stared at her with shock.