When he was about to hit me, I used Ice-Make: Kamikaze Clone and an explosion occured as Jellal flew back towards the wall. Then, I casted Ice-Make: Lance and sent them flying towards Jellal who dodged it again using Meteor.

He slashed me again over my torso with two crossing diagonal slashes as I screamed in pain, but I quickly brushed it off. We continued fighting until I casted Ice-Make: Natsu, and sent the clone after him.

However, the clone was destroyed in a single slash from Jellal's sword. He then dashed at me with his sword as I dodged it and retaliated with an upward slash.

When he was about to slash me again, I dodged his sword quickly and struck Jellal as he fell onto the ground. I have tried to quickly freeze him, but he got up and attacked me again.

He swung his sword at me three times before almost plunging it into my stomach. Luckily, Lucy jumped in and blocked his attack with her golden katana and pushed him away.

After that, I casted Ice-Make: Rosen Krone which created giant roses and spiked branches that sourrounded Jellal and to bind him. However, he used Meteor to dodge it again and fired multiple rays of light at both of us from the finger of his hand.

I quickly casted Ice-Make: Shield to protect both of us while Jellal charged at us and broke the shield with his sword in one hit. He then tried to slash me and Lucy, but we dodged his attempt as the blonde requipped her glaive and threw it at him.

Jellal deflected it and he flew towards the blonde. He tried to slash her five times, but Lucy dodged his sword as I tried to think of something else.

When Jellal went after me again, I casted Ice-Make: Kamikaze Clone which explode when he slashed it. And after Jellal hit the wall one more time, I casted Ice-Make: Ice Geyser which a tower of spikes that impaled him. Then, I casted Ice-Make: Rose Garden which released chunks of ice in form of roses and thorns that froze Jellal, immobilizing him completely.

The undead dropped his sword as Lucy walked over and threw it to the other side of the cave. After which she turned towards Wendy.

"Wendy, do your thing." She said.

The little girl nodded and walked towards Jellal. She began casting her healing spell, and after few minutes the blue haired man's skin color went back to normal as I cancelled the Rose Garden Spell.

He breathed heavily as we all looked at him in concern. Then, he placed his hand on Wendy's shoulder and smiled

"Thank you, though I prefer you all just killed me instead." He said.

Kairi spoke "What are you talking about? Why would you want to die?"

Jellal's smiled then dropped as he got up slowly on his feet "I was aware of everything I did at Tower of Heaven. And I couldn't control my actions, nor what I was saying." He said "How is Erza? Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she is." Lucy said "Simon, Sho, Wally and Milianna all joined Fairy Tail, and the former and her started dating each other."

Jellal was suprised, but also relieved "Simon's alive? Thank goodness." He said then sighed "And I'm happy for both of them."

I spoke "Are you sure? You don't look like it."

"I am happy for them." Jellal replied before adding "Do me a favor, and don't tell Erza or anyone else I'm here. I... can't face her again. Nor my other friends from Tower of Heaven."

"Does that mean you're not going to help us?" Wendy asked.

Jellal answered "There is a seal on Nirvana that needs to he removed so The Oracion Seis can activate it. But I think I can prevent it from ever being activated. Just follow me, because I might know where it is."

Just then, Lucy pointed her katana at him "Just a fair warning: try to do anything suspicious, and I'll cut you down before you can even blink. Got it?" She said.

He nodded calmly. Then our team followed Jellal to where Nirvana might be.

______________________________________

(Normal p.o.v)

Unknown to them, Cobra wad stalking them from not far away since he was ordered by Brain.

"So, they brought him back to live, eh?" He asked, then chuckled "This is going to be interesting."

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter finished. As you guys see now, Jellal is back to life thanks to Wendy's magic. I red at the wiki that her healing spell is capable of reviving those who are in near-death stat, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring him back to life. And I've already told you that Mystogan doesn't appear in this story, so Wendy doesn't know who Jellal is (yet she still revived him). Anyways, see you all next time. Have a nice day!