Kill the Little Sister!!

Începe de la început

Akame: I had no choice! The Empire's corruption has to stop! 

Kurome: DOES THAT REALLY EXCUSE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE SLAUGHTERED ON THOSE MISSIONS?!

Akame: The leaders are the ones responsible! I wanted you to come with me! I didn't ask for- 

Kurome: EXCUSES!! LET'S JUST END THIS!! 

Kurome takes out her katana Yatsufusa!! 

Akame then withdrew Murasame! 

Akame and Kurome: LET'S END THIS!! 

The two begin clashing at each other!! 

Akame attacks repeatedly, trying to get a hit on her sister, but Kurome still knew what was going to happen! She counters with kicking her big sister!! 

Kurome then summons a giant frog, and a large ape to try and squash her sister!! 

Kurome: Let's see you survive this Akame!! 

Akame easily sliced through her enemies!! They were cut to pieces!! 

Kurome: UGH! OF COURSE!! Why do I bother with my puppets!! I'll just slice you with my sword!!! 

The two continue to slash at each other repeatedly, and even use their fists, and feet to punch and kick each other!! 

Kurome: YOU WILL DIE NOW SISTER!!! YOU WILL- 

Meanwhile .... while that was going on! 

You were clashing with Wave, who was using his armor, Grand Chariot to attack you!! 

Grand Chariot

Wave: GIVE IT UP! I'LL NEVER LET YOU REACH QUEEN ESDEATH!! 

(Y/N): I won't!! I'll save my country if it means the death of me!! 

Gray soon appears!! 

Gray: ICE MAKE: HAMMER! 

Gray smashes Wave multiple times, but Wave blocks again and again! 

Wave: Nice try!! 

Above! 

Mira was flying in her Satan Soul form, and she was clashing with Run, who was using his Teigu to slash at her with his wings, and shoot feathers at her!! 

Mira: NICE TRY! EVIL SPARK!! 

Run dodges and kicks her in the back! 

Run: Too slow. 

Mira: SOUL EXTINCTOR!! 

Mira fires her dark energy wave, but she soon notices Akame and Kurome fighting! 

Mira: Damn it, Akame's going to kill her sister! I can't let her go through with this! I almost lost Lisanna, Elfman and I couldn't handle what happened that day! I don't want Akame to go through the same thing! I have to get away and stop them!!! EVIL EXPLOSION!! 

She blasts Run back and heads to stop them! 

Akame and Kurome prepare to slice each others hearts, but then- 

Mira grabs both blades! She turns back to her normal self! 

Akame: Mira, what are you- 

Mira: AKAME! DON'T DO THIS!! YOU AND KUROME ARE SISTERS!! DO YOU BOTH REALLY WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER?! I know what your weapon is capable of! You can't just do this!! 

Run arrives to see what is happening and he stops. 

Run: Kurome, what is going on here?! 

Kurome: I don't- 

You are punched back by Wave and Gray tries to hold him back! 

(Y/N): AKAME!! 

Akame: (Y/N)!! 

Wave: Kurome! 

Kurome: Wave!! OMG! IT'S HIM! HE'S SO CUTE!!! 

(Y/N): What's going on here? 

Run: Well, I think your friend is trying to convince them to stop! 

Wave: Kurome, stay back! 

Wave wants to punch Mira and Akame, but you and Gray hold him back!! 

Wave: Ugh okay! 

You then approach the two sisters! 

(Y/N): Girls, don't do this! If you both still love each other, you will understand that killing each other won't be able to live with this! You have to- 

Akame: I .... I ... just. I ... 

Akame begins to weep! 

Kurome: Sister? 

Akame hugs Kurome! 

Akame: I JUST WANTED YOU TO COME WITH ME! I COULD HAVE USED MY TRUMP CARD AND CAST MY EMOTIONS AWAY! I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU AND NOT HAVE FELT ANYTHING! KUROME, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY LITTLE SISTER!! 

Kurome just stood there, and she cried, with a smile too! 

Kurome: To be honest. I love you too Akame. I didn't know what I was thinking! 

You hug both of them tightly, and all of a sudden, they kiss you right on the cheeks! 

(Y/N): Ah! Let me guess, you both love me right? 

Akame and Kurome: Yes! 

(Y/N): Well, I'll be willing to love you both back, because you are both cute and lovable! But you both need to forget about killing each other, and Kurome, you must leave the Jaegers! 

Kurome: I'll ................ I'll do it! For you and my sister! 

Mira just smiles! 

Mira: So what do you two say?! 

Wave: Well, Kurome is my friend you know! 

Run: She is mine too. If she wishes to be with you, we'll report that she was killed. If it means she can be happy. 

Wave: Listen here buster. If you ever hurt her in any way, I will kill you. 

(Y/N): A promise to that Wave! I'll take good care of my girls! I love my girls way too much!! 

Run: Then it's settled then. Kurome, it's been fun! 

Wave and Run soon leave! 

Gray: Well that's done! 

Kurome: Look, I know you are against Queen Esdeath, but (Y/N), don't kill her! She's actually interested in you! If you talk to her, you might be able to convince her to stop! 

(Y/N): It's worth a shot. 

Akame: I don't know if that is possible. Esdeath is supremely cruel. We might actually have to end her! 

Meanwhile .... 

Esdeath: WHAT?! 

Soldier: YES!! Titania Erza is on her way here! 

Esdeath: Fine then! Watch the prisoners! 

Esdeath withdraws her sword! 

Esdeath: She's mine!!