Episode 3-15(1): The Increasing Tension...

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She said as she turns her heels to head straight to the infirmary, but...

"Hold it." Sam calls her out and Vivien turns her head to him with a curious look.

"Hm? Yes?" Vivien stares at him curiously when the shopkeeper strolls up to her and grabs her hand to plant a kiss on it surprising the lake enchantress brunette. He then lifts his head with a genuine amicable smile.

"Please feel free to come back to the campus if you want to visit my shop. It's open all day until nightfall. I'm willing to let you pick which item that you wished and I'll do anything to satisfy a divine customer like you." Sam reassures. Flattered by his kind offer, Vivien smiles sheepishly at the friendly charming shopkeeper.

"I will keep that in mind, Samuel. Thank you for the offer." Vivien thank him as he smiled back.

"Likewise, dear angel." Sam assures as Vivien giggles softly. As soon as Sam releases need hand, Vivien waves her hand at the friendly shopkeeper and the brunette lake goddess continues her stroll to the infirmary.

———————————
Later the infirmary, Merlin is chuckling when he watched the conversation between Vivien and Sam the whole time through the crystal ball.

"My my, looks like my dearest friend has found herself an admirer." Merlin jokes before forming a serious expression.

But...I wonder. Where is Dire? It's been awhile since Sundrop has arrived in our world. If anything, I would like to have a discussion with him after school.

Merlin thought before letting out a sigh and adjust his hood.

But not right because I have a sundrop to look after with. I hope Leona is doing ok with her. Let's see what she's been up to.

Merlin thought as he swipes the ball with his hand as a vision of Glory appears in the crystal ball where she got out of Leona's room donning a yellow strapless dress with a black leather vest and leather boots. She also has slathered yellow eyeshadow and black lipstick on her face that totally fits perfectly for the savanaclaw dorm giving off a bad girl vibe.

 She also has slathered yellow eyeshadow and black lipstick on her face that totally fits perfectly for the savanaclaw dorm giving off a bad girl vibe

Once she's out, Merlin witnessed Jack approaching her making the tiny elderly man smiled warmly at them.

"So the wolf is escorting with Sundrop to the Octavinelle dorm eh?" Merlin ask as he witnessed Jack's face turned red and strokes his head admiring her Savanaclaw attire. The tiny wizard lays his head on to his hand with a dreamy smile.

"Well this is going to be interesting. Hehehe." Merlin chortles rubbing his hands together feeling the anticipation coming soon acting like a giddy fan girl. Suddenly she heard the door open and Merlin turns to see Vivien panting with a serious look. Curious yet surprised to see her arrived at the infirmary, Merlin turns his chair to face his longtime friend.

"Aah Vivien. I didn't expect you to come here. You usually appear in the nighttime so what business do you have with me?" Merlin asks curiously as Vivien shuts the door and waltz to the tiny wizard's desk.