Juvia, Rarity, and Fluttershy vs. Lulamoon Sisters!!/Ultear, Ur's Daughter!!

Start from the beginning

Trixie and Meredy: THIS CHANGES NOTHING!! 

Rarity: Are you alright? 

Trixie: JUST FANTASTIC!!!

Meredy: Nothing but .... gumdrops ... and ice cream in here! 

Fluttershy: So you mean no then? Maybe you should take a- 

Lulamoon Sisters: AAAAAH!! 

They both appear enraged!! 

Trixie: Forget this!! 

Trixie began slashing away, but Rarity blocked with her lance, and then prepared another weapon! 

Rarity: LAPIS LAZULI HAMMER!!! 

Trixie slams the water and washes Trixie up in it! 

Rarity: Juvia do it! 

Juvia: Ah I see! WATER CYCLONE!! 

Trixie and Meredy continue to get beaten up until- 

Trixie: Meredy, use the sensory link!! Make them feel our pain! 

Meredy: Even better Sis! Let's see what happens if we make them kill their boyfriend!! SENSORY LINK!! 

Meredy activates pink chains with hearts that appear on her, Trixie, Rarity, Juvia, Fluttershy, and even you somewhere off!! 

With you .... 

(Y/N): What the hell is this?! 

Back with the girls! 

Juvia: What did you do? 

Meredy: My sensory link will make us all experience the same pain! But I warn you, if you think about killing me! THEN YOU WILL KILL (Y/N) TOO!! 

Trixie: WHAT?! MEREDY, I HAVE THIS TOO!! 

Meredy: It doesn't matter Trixie, if we both lose, then we both die together. I don't have any other family aside from you and Ultear!! So, let's end this!! 

Juvia, Rarity, and Fluttershy just stood there, they just decided not to attack! 

Meredy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK?! 

Juvia: Why not?! Why throw your life away for someone you love? 

Trixie: What? 

Rarity: You should just live. 

Fluttershy: If you love this Ultear so much, then why don't you just live her? 

Meredy was shocked by this. She could only stutter for awhile!! 

Trixie: I think ... they might be right. There's no more point in fighting this if we are both going to die. What will she ... do? She made our lives possible. Ultear did. 

Meredy soon gives up the sensory link and sits in the water. Trixie hugs her little sister. They remember when Ultear found them in the remains of their ruined village, she took them in and became a big sis to them! 

Fluttershy: AW HOW SWEET!!

Rarity: For Dark Guild Members anyway. 

Juvia: Can we just find our beloved now?! But first- 

Juvia just goes over to the Lulamoon sisters and gives them a little hug. 

They both blushed and just decided to sit and ponder their actions, while the others moved on!!!

The Sensory Marks also disappeared!!

Meanwhile ... with Gray and Rainbow .... 

Gray and Rainbow continue to walk through their chosen path on the island and soon they come across Twilight!