Honey, I Shrunk the Kids [Pt.2]

me rn:

Due to their tiny size, the men were reluctant to have the creatures sleeping with them. Especially Yoongi.

"I might sleep on him! Again! And no way is he sleeping in that ball! It's uncomfortable!"

The others sighed.

Dinner was pretty eventful, the men being extra, extra cautious during the whole thing.

RJ easily got dirty from eating the food. Shooky was, of course, in his ball with Yoongi feeding him small bits of his food with a teaspoon. Hoseok let Mang snack whatever she wanted from his plate, cutting them in very small pieces. Koya slept off, his tummy full of soup. Chimmy, as usual, ate a lot and got sauce all over himself. Tata was adamant on fixing his gadget to at least be able to reverse the process, but Tae did a good job on coaxing him to at least get some energy after food, and the alien agreed reluctantly. Cooky was being spoiled by letting himself be fed by his companion.

After a simple wash, by simple meaning having the six creatures sit in a bowl to wash themselves off, they all gathered back into the living room to discuss their next options.

And the first problem, sleep.

"How about we use one of those containers- or baskets, then pad them with blankets and have them sleep there till they return to their size," Jimin suggested as he and Tae helped Tata who was fumbling with the gadget.

"That's actually a good idea. We'll use the wide one, then pad with the blankets from the closet," Yoongi agreed.

Second, shower.

...

"... I guess the bowl thing seems fine. And it's not like they shower every day."

Third, food.

"It's too messy for them."

"Yea, so something flat would do."

"I think we do have plates that are not so high. They can reach them easily."

Fourth, work.

"Well, we don't know how long they're gonna be like this. Tata said a few days, so I'm guessing not a week long."

"Hm..." Namjoon pursed his lip a bit, "Maybe we all wear shirts that have the small pockets at the front. They can stay in there and its easier to work and watch over them."