2U

Requested -   

This was probably a bad idea. He should have just scroll past that comment but instead, his fingers had a mind of their own as it clicked on the thread which commented about how 'dull' and 'boring' his voice was when singing.

Namjoon and Jin had made sure that every member followed the 'no reading hate comments' rule. But probably because he had woken up on the wrong side of the bed, had a mini series of unfortunate events happened to him till now, and had Yoongi-hyung mad at him again, he kind of gravitated to the negativeness and thus how he ended up reading a whole thread on Twitter about his voice.

He clicked the off button of his phone and tossed it onto the space next to him, turning away from it.

He honestly never liked to read such things about himself or other members, but just to satisfy everyone else, and also himself, he reads them, so that he could practice more to be even better.

Still, with everything that happened that morning, the hate comments had him bury himself into an even deeper hole.

Is it that boring? They said sounds dull and just so... common. Am I copying other artists? Am I not using my real voice? Do I really have no talent?

He felt his eyes getting wetter at those thoughts.

Knock knock.

"Jungkook-ah?" It was Hobi-hyung. "Come on. We need to have lunch."

The maknae snivelled, holding his tears back. "M' not hungry hyung. You guys eat first, I'll eat later..."

He knew the other was still standing out there. He took a glimpse at the gap on floor and saw his shadow there, a second later disappearing.

He sighed and buried his face into the pillow, closing his eyes.

---

"He says he would eat later," Hobi said, sitting down at his place.

Cooky looked worried; he did not get to be in the room with Jungkook, and maybe he regretted a bit.

"What happened hyung?" The question was directed to Yoongi.

The mentioned one sighed, guilty.

"I got mad at him," he placed his spoon down. "He accidentally spilt his drink on me, and Shooky, again."

It was as if all of them had a simultaneous flashback to what happened on that fateful day.

"So yeah, I yelled a bit coz I was woken up from my nap, and Shooky was already melting on my clothes."

"Still, you have to apologize to him," Jin spoke up.

Yoongi nodded, already forming a plan on how to apologize to his beloved maknae.

---

Jungkook opened his eyes to the sound of the door opening. He got up to his elbows, free hand going up to rub the sleep off his eyes.