Chimmy ~ Jiminie

🐕

Jimin was over his shoulder from taking a break after playing with Tae and Tata, watching Namjoon pat Koya to sleep. He felt himself go soft and warm. These creatures are just too cute!

He looked around, watching the creatures playing and wrestling together, while Hoseok and Jin watched them while laughing at their antics.

His eyes caught something yellow and he turned to that direction. He watched quietly with a smile, chuckling a bit when he noticed the puppy struggling to fix his ears in the hoodie. Jimin shuffled forward, sitting right in front of Chimmy. Chimmy looked up, eyes wide and tongue peeking out at the sides. He smiled at it, then reached behind the puppy to pull the hoodie over. As soon as his hand touched the ears, he felt a sharp, burning sensation on his wrist, and there it was. A yellow one.

"Chimmyyyyyy chimmy chimmyyy!!!" Jimin laughed at the joyful puppy, his tummy being coddled by it as he continued helping Chimmy wear the hoodie. He patted the dog and scratched behind its ears, the puppy making cute sounds in bliss as he was loved by his companion. Jimin leaned back against the sofa and let the puppy lay on his tummy, and gave him comforting back rubs. So cute.

🐕