Relax Pt.2

Namjoon stepped out of his room, carrying Koya, and closing the door with a soft click. Around the same time, Jimin too came out, and the two looked at each other up and down with a confused face.

"Joon-hyung?" Tae called, walking into the hallway, "Ah Jiminie! Come you two. Breakfast is ready."

They followed after Tae and entered the dining area. They gasped; the amount of food!

"Wha...?"

"Come come."

"Jin-hyung, you made this?"

Jin, who was sitting quietly, eyeing all the food, shook his head.

"Not me. They did," he pointed at the seven of them.

The little ones blushed and looked away.

"Sh-Shooky shooky!"

Let's eat!

Yoongi, still in his confused and sleepy state, leaned down to peck on the small head of the cookie's.

They soon began eating their food, with a fainted cookie lying by Yoongi's plate.

---

It was already some time in the afternoon as the members woke up late and had brunch.

The members were now in the living room.

"Holy...shit..."

It was a blanket fort. A really huge blanket fort.

It covered almost half of the living room, the bottom covered with two very big plush mattresses and fluffy pillows. On the side were several folded warm blankets and some stuffed toys. Van was in there as well, his torso modified into a large screen, some lights hung inside to give off a warm, cosy atmosphere. Van also had fans installed in him, so the fort wouldn't be too hot. On the other side, a small cabinet was filled with snacks and drinks, enough for everyone to enjoy during their movie marathon.

"W-Wow... you built this?" Hobi asked, as he walked up to it to scan the inside and outside. The other members joined too.

Yoongi immediately got onto his knees to crawl into the opening. Upon looking the inside, he gasped and looked around wide eyed. "Guys..."

Hobi and Jimin poked their head in. "Oh my god!" they hurriedly scrambled inside and melted against the softness of the mattresses and pillows, sighing in bliss with a smile.

Jungkook came next, eyes and mouth wide as he did a small spin on his knees to look at the fort. "It's even better than mine..."

The others soon joined, along with the creatures who brought their own plushies and toys to play with as they relaxed.

"Tata!!!"

Tada!!!

"This is... this is really beautiful..."

"You guys did this?"

They all nodded, setting their things and getting comfortable with the men, as Tata and Chimmy went up to Van to play the movies they picked out.

---

They heard a rumbling sound and immediately turned to the eldest.

Jin blushed and laughed, holding his stomach. "I think I'm hungry."

"No shit."

"Min Yoongi do not curse in front of the kids."

"I can curse whenever I want to."

"What did you say?"

"We need food."

"We know Tae," Jimin said, pushing his blanket away to crawl out.

"Chimmy chimmy?"

"To get food. And some drinks. I'm kinda hungry as well."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me four."

"Me-"

"All of us are hungry. Jimin-ah I'll follow."

Shooky scrambled up to stand in front of the entrance, arms stretched out sideways to stop them from going.

"Huh?"

"Shooky shoo shooky."

We already prepared.

"You did?"

RJ was closer to the small cabinet, which they thought was just a prop to hold the fort until he opened the door to reveal loads of snacks and drinks.

"Holy shit!" Taehyung said as he pulled out the soda bottles and snack packets out. He gasped.

"Oh! My favourite biscuits. And-" another gasp, "Jiminie! Your favourite custard cakes!"

"Really?" he scrambled towards his best friend, eyeing the packet.

The others soon appeared next to them.

"Does it have mine too?"

"How about my dried fruits?"

"Gummy worms? Any gummy worms?"

"There's even fruit snacks!"

"I love you all!"

Random confession, yes, but the little ones nonetheless blushed hard and carried on with their work, silently watching their companions chew happily on their snacks with satisfied smiles.

~~~

Hey everyone!!! Itz me!!!

Anyways yea, its been a busy week for me. Sorry. I had to handle some college stuff which meant I had to travel to another state and back. It's so tiring!

But I did my best to type out a chapter, as all this while I have just been posting the ones I have already typed out and just reading and replying comments. I hope this chapter is okay until I get my shit together.

Also, I have... kinda posted a new fic... a Jungkook one... mmm...

But I'm not sure about it either. So just take a look if you want and let me know if it's a good idea to do it or not...

Anyways. Thank you so much for being patient. Until I get my schedule, I think I might appear and disappear from time to time. But yeah. I'll get my life figured out soon enough.

Stay tuned!

💜