Milk [Shooky ~ Yoongo]

Everyone was in the kitchen, some helping the eldest prepare the food, some arranging the table, and one – or maybe two – of them sleeping soundly.

"Yoongi please, just move your head a bit."

He just groaned, shifting just a centimetre away only to continue his lost slumber. Shooky was laying flat on his head and he dare not carry his head up.

The members have already placed themselves in their respective seats, as music played from Van. Seriously where did that alien get that robot?

They shared their food together, eating the waffles and pancakes made by the cooking team of that morning. Yoongi ate his food quietly, still somewhat sleepy as he chewed onto his waffles, not before feeding some to Shooky.

That's when something tragic happened.

Namjoon got up to get more syrup, not before knocking the table with his knee. That was quite usual in the Bangtan house, but what happened after made the whole kitchen panic.

Namjoon knocking the table had made Hobi jolt in surprise, which in turn scared Tae, who accidentally bumped into the maknae who was drinking milk, which made him lose hold of his glass, and it made his arms flap around wildly, before it tipped over and the contents poured out. Which was also quite normal at first glance, until they realised onto whom the milk was spilt onto.

Yoongi's whole left side was now soaked in milk. And the maknae shivered harshly when he received the glare from the elder. Yoongi, still glaring at the four of them, blindly reached for the tissues, and when he looked down to wipe, he screamed.

There laid Shooky on the table, milk soaked in its body as it began crumbling in pieces.

The tiny gang began panicking; RJ and Mang were already crying as they hugged each other, Koya was just staring, eyes wide in fear, Chimmy fainted, Tata was flapping around wildly as it screamed for what could be 'help', and Cooky was just bawling next to the body.

They boys were no help, as Namjoon immediately fell to the floor apologizing profusely, Tae and Hobi whipping out tissues to wipe not only the milk, but the syrup and honey that was knocked over by the alien, Jungkook just standing away from the table, guilt written all over his body, while Jin and Jimin tried taking control of the whole situation, and finally Yoongi, who just kept screaming at everyone.

Not caring about anything, Yoongi carefully scooped up the melting cookie; Jimin hurriedly leaving before grabbing a saucer and handing it to the elder, and he placed it carefully on it. He quickly walked up to the fridge and placed it in the freezer, just hoping and praying that Shooky would be okay.

The kitchen was less noisy now, apart from the slight sniffles from the creatures and occasional sighs from the members.

An hour later, Yoongi has managed to collect himself, and went up to the freezer. Before he could open it, the rest too, stood behind him, hoping the cookie would be okay.

He opened the door softly, and was met with Shooky breathing deeply, soft snores escaping its mouth.

They all smiled in relief and closed the door. When Shooky was out a few minutes later, he did not remember anything that happened that morning, and just went on with his activities while the others just felt confused.

🍪