Singularity Pt.2

He opened his eyes, and was greeted by the sunset and something so soft-

He was sleeping on a bed. A Tata-bed, more specifically.

He pushed the "covers", and sat up, glancing at the window, marvelling at the beautiful purple-orange sky. What time is it?

He looked at the clock on the wall. 6:45 p.m.

Sigh.

He scratched his eyes, blinking sleepily around the room, when he realised he was still in dance room. His eyes widened and he got up hastily.

"T- Tata?"

"Tata! Shoot! I did not practice my dance fully. And tomorrow's the shooting-" he fell to his knees, "I'm doomed! Dooooooooooomed!" he cried out.

"Tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Yes... doomed..." he fake sobbed, lying back down on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. "I'm gonna fail... I'm so gonna fail tomorrow..."

Tata pouted and shifted back, crawling over to the man and enveloped, literally enveloped, the man.

"Tata... tata..."

"I need to practice. I'm not a very good dancer. And it's my solo song... video... I don't wanna disappoint others..."

"Tata tatata tatata... tata tata tatatata tata."

You won't disappoint... you're a really good dancer.

"You say that... but-"

"Tata."

Come.

"Hm? Where?"

Tata got up and let the man sit, then he pulled out his laser gun – "Where the hell did you pull that from?" – and shot at the coat hanger, making another, mini version. "Whoa..."

"Tata tatata tatatatatata!"

Let's dance togetheeeerr!

"R-Really?"

"Tata tata."

"Teach you?! I'm not-"

"Tata. Tata."

The singer let out a shaky breath. "Okay," he nodded. "Okay."

---

Jimin scoured through every floor just to find his twin. He had been in the studio for the whole day, and when he reached home with Namjoon, Jin asked for Taehyung and told him that the latter was not home. Neither knew he went.

So Jimin made it his mission to find the boy.

He tried calling his phone, but the other wasn't picking up, neither was he able to hear the ringtone of the phone on any floor.

He just finished checking the floor he was currently on, but no luck. He reached the next floor, and was about to call again when he noticed one of the rooms had light shining from the gap below, while all the other rooms were empty.

Maybe...

He went up to the room, and true enough, he could hear the faint tune of Singularity playing. The doors and walls are normally thick and soundproof for dance studios; if he opened the door, the music would definitely be loud.

He knocked and waited. No response.

Duh Jimin. Too loud song.

He turned the handle quietly, and peeked in.

He was about to laugh.

Inside, I saw my face

Please, don't say anything

It was hallway through the song. 

Taehyung was holding the coat hanger, dipping it down as if it were a dance partner – the jacket almost halfway sliding out of the handles – and was making out with it. The hand that was in the sleeve was holding his shirt tightly, twisting and releasing, only to clutch it back.

Tata was just letting his arms flow against the wind behind him as he jumped and soared, eyes closed with a small pout, a very sad expression, all while savouring the vocals and music.

I hold out my hand to cover your mouth

But in the end, spring will come some day

Taehyung had his back lean away slightly, face scrunched as his hand from the jacket sleeve push him away, as if the partner was denying him. He then growled softly and pulled the hanger back up, pushing it against the mirror, pining it.

Tata was foxtrotting with his own mini coat hanger.

The ice will melt away

Tell me, if my voice is fake

The man released his hand from the jacket sleeve, and flung himself away from the coat hanger as if he was pushed. He scrunched his face, staring at the floor dumbfoundedly, as if in absolute shock of what just happened.

Tata was standing in the corner, caressing his coat hanger, then too, pretended to be pushed away, only to actually fly form one end of the room to another.

Should I have not thrown myself away?

Tell me, if this pain is fake

Then what must I do?

He turned around to stare at the coat hanger, one hand reaching over while the other clutched his chest hard, and began dramatically crying. He then began clawing himself as he writhed in agony. He was ballistic-ally screaming (not too loud) and was wriggling against the floor, turning here to clutch his chest, then turning there as he held onto his head.

Tata was pirouetting sadly across the front.

And when the song ended, he let out a wail, and died.

Tata dramatically rolled his eyes and fainted, falling back by the coat hanger.

Meanwhile, Jimin was bawling his eyes out laughing, with his phone recording.

💖