Done

"I honestly don't remember us agreeing about this..." Jin said as he watched Cooky happily slamming the toy piano.

"Hobi made me do it," Yoongi drawled out lazily, tired from the shopping. His spoon was halfway hanging out of his mouth, and Namjoon carefully held it to take it away, soon being pushed away by the other as he muttered I got this I'm not a child.

"Wha- hyung! Jungkook-ah said it was for the bunny! And why not right? Besides, you didn't even argue, you just said 'sure, whatever they want'," Hoseok was honestly surprised; it wasn't really that hard to convince his hyung to buy it. Sure, Jungkook was a bit afraid on bringing up this topic, which is why he came to Hobi, and said man went up to the elder with puppy eyes, and not even a minute later Yoongi agreed to buy it for Cooky. He even let them pick some colouring stuff, which the little creatures are now enjoying using it.

"Yoongi-hyung is soft for these little ones, am I right?" Jimin spoke up, helping Chimmy colour a picture of a car.

"Alright. Since all of us-" the eldest took a look at Yoongi, "most of us are done, let's sort out our things."

Jin took the bags which was left in the hallway into the living room. The coffee table is now cleared from the colouring things, so he quickly placed the plastic bags on as it became too heavy.

"Ok so. The food, we shall arrange later, let's sort out the toiletries," he placed the bag full of food products on the floor by the table. He then ripped open a bag.

"So here-" he arranged out the soaps and shampoos, "Take whichever you want." And so, the whole group began collecting their respective things, their little companions helping them a bit. Except Koya, he was using his pillow well, and Namjoon didn't mind one bit.

"Oh yeah, guys!" Hoseok said, propping Mang onto his lap, "We've got you all some face masks!" and with a small nudge, Mang got down from his lap to hand out the masks she specially chose for each of them.

"Ooooh bananas for me~" Tae said, holding out the packet. He has never used a banana one before.

"It kinda matches your hair hyung," Jungkook said, eyeing his pomegranate one.

"Peaches for me?" Namjoon said. "I don't use masks a lot but, sure. Thank you!"

"Is this Kiwi?" Yoongi asked, holding up the packet, "You know I don't really like kiwi Hope-ah..."

At that, Mang visibly deflated. Hoseok went wide eye, shaking his hands hurriedly while pointing at the pony. Yoongi understood and panicked.

"I mean I don't like kiwi... I love it!"

Mang glowed at those words; Yoongi loved her choice. With such joy, she quickly ran up to him, jumped on his lap and pushed her heat shaped nose against his cheek, a heart stamp forming.

Everyone burst out laughing at Yoongi's now red face.

"Hyung! Oh my god- even I didn't get a kiss from her-" he continued laughing. Hoseok didn't notice, but as soon as Mang heard that, she ran up to him as well. When he opened his eyes, he was met with Mang flying towards him. He caught her and in the momentum, both went falling backwards. Ignoring the sudden fall, Mang began peppering kisses on him. A minute after the attack, Hoseok sat back up with his hair sticking everywhere, flushed face covered with pink hearts.

The laughter continued followed by some pictures taken.

"...wow..."

"RJ too has got something for his friends. Don't you?"

RJ nodded at that. Jin took down another plastic and let the alpaca do his job. He pulled out various colourful boxes and squeaked at his friends. They understood and excitedly ran up to him. He carefully handed out the things he got for them, soon blushing when each of his friends squeaked and gave him a hug.

"Tata and I got each of us our favourite snacks! Each for everyone including you wittle guys~"

"You almost wiped the shelves clean, Taehyung. If it wasn't for me, we would have accidentally bought the whole snack aisle," Yoongi said, his hands working on rolling up the empty plastics.

"They were on sale!" he pouted.

"Still..."

"Well," Jimin cut them off, "Chimmy and I got you guys some dolls and toys," he said, bringing out the little plushies they chose. "We got one for your Ryan collection hyung," he held out a Ryan doll to the leader. Namjoon gasped at that, happily saying a thank you as he clutched it tightly.

Tata excitedly wrapped his arms around the classic green alien doll. Shooky ended up with a huge Anpanman plushie, they do look alike in a way. RJ got a Mario one, Jin was of course not jealous. Mang got a cute white unicorn and she happily cuddled the doll in Hobi's lap. Koya was still asleep, but Namjoon placed the crab doll under an arm for him to hold. Cooky received an iron man one, which Jungkook had to stare for a minute longer to realise that he could have got himself one, and now fully regrets it. Chimmy has gotten himself a little brown cat plush, happily yipping as it gently chewed the ear of the doll.

"Well, looks like we're done with this one. Anything else?"

The other shook their heads.

"Ok then. Let's sort out the food now."

And off they went to the kitchen, leaving behind a snoozing Yoongi and Koya, and an excited Chimmy, Tata and RJ to colour.

"Ok so, Tae and Jungkook, hand us out the groceries. Jimin and Namjoon, handle the fridge. Hobi, you're with me in the pantry."

"Shooooky?"

"Oh you wanna help?"

The cookie nodded.

"Sure. C'mon now, let's hurry up with this. I'm really sleepy..."

🛒

This one is crap.

I'm sorry.

It was quite rushed, because I have some school stuff to attend to and it may or may not take up most of my time. 

So I thought if I just hurry up and finish this part, I could just calmly finish my school work and maybe within a day or two I could be done since well... I have been procrastinating. I also have shitty friends... they don't really do much but... I can't just not do the work. So I'm gonna do something about that, and then hopefully get good results.

So yeah.  

Thanks for being patient. 💜