Hide and Seek

[Requested -  @kjung1937 ]

"Okay everyone! Gather around!" Namjoon clapped his hands; the others immediately coming to stop in front of him.

"Okay, so as planned, we are gonna play hide and seek."

It was a good day today. And for some reason, Yoongi was wanting to do something vigorous. They were now at their backyard in a huddle to discuss rules.

"Okay so one of us-" he gestured between the men, "and one of you guys will have to work together to catch all of us."

The rest agreed. They decided to play rock-papers-scissors to decide.

"Alright. Rock... paper... scissors shoot!"

Namjoon and Jimin were out.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

Hobi was out. Four were left.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

Jin wailed in agony, his hand in a fist as sank to his knees; the others cheered and clapped for his loss.

"Well, we got the first one. Now it's your turn."

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

Squeak squeak squeak squeeaakk!

To be honest, they don't know how they have their selection game played, but they could see how one of them walked out means it is out.

"Shooky is out." Yoongi high-fived his fellow companion.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

Squeak squeak squeak squeeaakk!

"Cooky and Mang are safe."

"Koya you must not sleep again. C'mon," Namjoon sat him up.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!"

Squeak squeak squeak squeeaakk!

"RJ and Koya are out. Only two left."

Chimmy and Tata were left. They glared at each other, preparing their hands for the next move, excited and all ready to take the other down.

"Rock... paper... scissors... shoot!"

Squeak... squeak... squeak... squeeaakk!

Everybody cheered at the losing creature.

"Alright. Jin-hyung, Chimmy... count to twenty by the wall. And remember, guys, it must only be outside the house."

And with that, the two losers went over to the wall to count while the others scrambled around the yard and the small forest of trees to hide.

"18..."

"Chim..."

"19..."

"Chim..."

"20! Ready or not, here I – we come!"

"Chimmyyyyyyyyy!" he let out a war cry as he ran towards the trees.

"Chimmy wait!"

The puppy ran as fast as he could, pausing for a short moment before leaping forward, only to nose dive into a bush.

"Chimmy?!"

Said puppy popped out a few seconds later, leaves and twigs all over its hoodie and a pouting Shooky in its hand.