Sleep Mask [RJ ~ Jinnie]

Jin felt himself slip off of his conscious slowly, body feeling aware of his surroundings, especially the slight weight over his eyes.

It was not that he couldn't open them willingly, it was more like he couldn't open due to the weight that was hunched over his face, to cover exactly his eyes.

He felt himself panic just a bit, not sure what in the world was over his beautiful eyes. Was it one of the members playing pranks on him?

He got his hands from the covers, and cautiously reached over to his face to get a feeling. It was quite heavy, definitely not some sleep mask or a cloth. He felt his fingers brush something and he immediately jerked his hands away, soon registering that the feeling was quite soft. He reached over again, this time to poke it, and immediately jerked back again when whatever the thing over his eyes was wiggled a bit.

He took a deep breath, before reaching slowly, and quickly grabbing it off to throw it away. During this, whatever he was holding jolted in his grasp, making Jin lose his hold onto the soft cloud and letting drop heavily onto the bed. He quickly sat up to see what that was, and when he saw a familiar orange cloth by his hand, his memories of last night came crashing and he panicked, hoping the alpaca he planned on throwing was okay.

He quickly helped RJ, who was wailing like a lost puppy due being frightened from his sleep, and he held it close to calm it down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, gosh. I totally forgotten that you...exist."

He kept his hold on the alpaca as he craned his head down to check on the slightly shaking animal. It seemed to have calmed down, and he gave a small chuckle when the alpaca hurriedly fixed on his scarf as best as it could in the embrace.

"Here, I'll do it for you," he held onto the small scarf and neatly tied it around RJ's neck. He then petted its head, as a small apology and for letting him help. RJ was immediately in his embrace again to say thanks. They stayed like that for a few seconds longer, when he felt something rumble between the two.

"Either that was my stomach or yours..." he looked down at the slightly embarrassed alpaca. "Guess we both are. C'mon! Let's make breakfast!"

RJ cheered, and when Jin stood up, he raised his arms. Jin got the signal and lifted it off the bed by its armpits, and carefully had it on his shoulder. He then walked out to the nearest bathroom, brushed and washed RJ and himself, before proceeding to wake Yoongi before others because, as we all know, that man loved sleeping and if he was woken up first, it wouldn't waste anyone's time to wake him up during or after breakfast. Not many of us are willing to get up early on a holiday.

🥖