Write [Koya ~ Joonie]

Namjoon was in his room, having some beats played through his headphones while his fingers twirled a pencil.

Even during breaks, he tries his best to do something productive. He preferred doing something rather than sit around and do nothing; he liked being useful.

He had just finished a novel he had been reading, something about kings and assassins and politics, and after a few minutes of just sitting and watching TV, he retreated back into his room, and went along with his song making.

Meanwhile Koya was left in the living room with his other friends, as they watched cartoons. Koya had slept halfway through, and after being woken up multiple times, he still managed to sleep while leaning against RJ; the soft fur was just irresistible.

He rubbed his eyes and pushed himself off from RJ, noticing the others too, have dozed off. Seokjin and Jungkook where there, the elder was already sleeping while the maknae tried so hard to fight his sleep.

Koya got up, rubbing its eyes again began walking off into the hallway, trying to spot Namjoon's room.

He was still drowsy, and kept staggering and almost falling as he dragged himself towards the room. once he reached, he gave a weak knock against the door. The first time seemed to not give any reaction, so he knocked again, harder this time.

If not for Namjoon pulling out his earphones, he would have not hear the door knocking. He got up to answer it, and the moment he opened, he saw no one. But he heard a loud squeak, and immediately looked down to see Koya, a scared face on with both his ears gone. One next to him, and the other rolling down the hallway.

Namjoon gave a small 'sorry', bending down to fix one of his ears before scooping him up to chase after the now missing ear.

They began their search; Namjoon mumbling to himself half the time about his carelessness and whether he was blind or not because he couldn't spot the blue ear, while Koya was already dozing of on his shoulder.

Namjoon stopped a few minutes later, scanning the place to find if there were any possible places it could have rolled off to. It could either have entered one of the rooms, or down the living room.

The room were all closed, he has already opened to check just in case. And since they were not there, his only option left was the living room.

He walked towards the hall, and saw how the two members were dozing off on the couch, while the other creatures slept on the other available couch. He smiled softly at the sight, before reaching for the remote to turn the TV off. Once he deemed that everyone was comfortable enough, he walked back into his room with the ear he found under the couch.

He laid Koya softly against the mattress and soft sheets, fixing its ear carefully. Koya continued snoring, and that was a good enough message for Namjoon to know that it was comfortable; he took his seat back and continued his work by the table.

A few minutes into immersing himself along the flow of the music, he felt something crawl up on his back.

He paused the music and pulled his headphones to the side, meeting a very sleepy, smiley koala.

"Hay there~" he whispered out.

"Koya koya..." the koala whispered back, before nuzzling its face into the crook of Namjoon's neck. Namjoon tried to hold back his laughter because the nose and the fuzzy fur of the koala was tickling him, but remained still till the koala felt sated.

He waited for a few minutes, trying to get a feel of what Koya could possibly be doing, but as he felt no movement expect the warm breaths and quiet snores, he pulled back his headphones with a smile, playing the music to create more beautiful masterpieces. 

🐨