Flower Crown [Mang ~ Hobi]

Hobi and Mang straight went to the facial section.

Mang was being held across her torso, occasionally swinging her arms and legs as she looked through the various brands of face wash, masks and other unrecognisable products.

"Hmm... Jungkook would like this right?..." Hoseok talked to himself, trying to decide whether to get the maknae a mixed berries-scented face wash, or banana-scented one. Well, the banana one was new, so maybe he could try that.

He took a bottle. And a few others for the other members.

"-et the pet shampoo? And where is Hobi?"

"Here hyung!" he called out. "Let's get these things back to the trolley."

"M- Mang?..."

"Oh! You wanna help?"

The pony nodded.

"Okay then..." He went to the trolley to keep the bottles. Then he walked back to the same aisle.

"Can you help me choose masks for me and the other members?"

The pony's eyes – Hoseok noticed, although with the mask on, gleamed at the idea. She happily squeaked and wiggled in his arms, and the rapper couldn't help but feel extremely soft towards her.

He held her the whole time, explaining whatever she needed to know about the masks, and let her decide everything by herself. She soon ended up with seven different masks for each member. He didn't know which for who is, but he got the feeling that Mang would like to give them herself. She has been feeling more open recently, he wouldn't want to ruin that.

He brought her back to the trolley, bringing her down to let her drop the items in.

"Hey hyung," he called Jin; the elder turning around, "We're gonna check some other stuff the other side," he pointed a thumb to the back.

"Mm okay."

Mang was a bit confused, where is he bringing me?

He turned into another aisle, and Mang squeaked in surprise.

There were so many accessories!!

"I thought... well... you might like girly things... like accessories and all... if you don't we can-"

Mang shook her head quickly, and pointed at the sparkly things. "Maaang!"

Hobi laughed at her cute wiggling, squeezing her to his chest as he brought her close to a rack, filled with cute, colourful necklaces and scarves.

Mang took her time examining the products, completely awed at the beauties.

The rapper brought her down the aisle to see more as she pointed excitedly at everything. She tried necklaces, bracelets, hats and caps, scarves.

But... it seemed that she had trouble choosing something.

Hobi stood by her at all times, watching her with a soft smile as she contemplated between the various accessories, occasionally moving to cover her from the workers. He hoped the others were not noticed as well. The store seemed really empty, and he passed by two sleeping store assistants.

He looked around for a moment, and found something that maybe the pony would like. He quickly went up to it, snatching off a yellow and green flower crown, then walked back with it behind his back.

"Hey Mang... I've got something for you..."

He held out the crown and pony gasped. She lowered her head a bit, to let him place it on her head. He then scooped her back into his arms, walking over to the nearby mirror, not before avoiding a worker who rushed into the aisle.

Mang's eyes gleamed. She really loved it! It suited her so well.

"Look at you! So pretty!"

Mang blushed, turning to hide in the crook of his neck. Hobi just giggled, and squeezed her, giving her a soft peck on her head.

He could already feel the heat.

"Hyung!" And that was Jungkook.

🐴