Relax Pt.3

"I think I broke my back..."

The men have been in the fort way too long, occasionally leaving to go to the toilet only, but still, it had been way too long.

"Hungry too..."

"Yeah..."

"Maaaanggg!~"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Mang maaaang."

We cooked.

"Oh-"

"Shoooky shooky shooky!"

But first shower!

"But-"

They were silent when they all gave them a hard stare.

"The tables have turned..." Jin sighed, getting on all fours to crawl out of the tent, the rest following after.

They shuffled back into their rooms, the creatures immediately pushing them towards the bathroom after preparing their bath.

The members, blissfully dipped themselves into the warm, warm water, feeling their muscles soothe and stretch in the heat. They lazily scrubbed themselves, too tired to do anything really.

Once done, they wrapped themselves into a bundle and walked out, to be greeted with new sets of pyjamas.

Upon closer look, they realised it signified their companions; Jin getting a white one with orange sleeves, Yoongi's fully brown, Hobi's in blue and purple with pink hearts all over, Joon's in blue with purple sleeves, Jimin's in yellow with black sleeves, Tae's in blue with polka dots and hearts, and finally Jungkook's in pink with yellow sleeves.

The pyjamas were warm and soft to their skin. Yoongi absolutely loved the feeling of it, and he hugged himself as he enjoyed the softness. Namjoon was really awed that the pyjamas actually fit him snuggly. Taehyung was busy counting polka dots and hearts, while Jungkook wondered why in the world does it have to be pink?

They soon left the comfort of their rooms and entered the dining room, already entranced by the absolutely amazing smell of...

Ooooh... steak!

They quickly sat down, hands already gripping their fork and knife with eagerness.

Tata helped serve the dishes, while RJ took responsibility of pouring them some juice.

"Fu- I mean- Why is this so good?" Jin sliced the meat in half, not all the way through though, only to fold it to chuck it into his mouth, "Mmph- fis ish coo'-"

"Fhyun' donf eaf with moufh fu'."

"You ash weww."

They went on eating, their little ones by their side with smiles on their faces as they watch them eat happily.

---

They were soon done, and the men carried their respective companions back to the living and into the fort, ready to continue their binge watch.

"Man, I'm stuffed."

"Ugh, I might as well just sleep..."

"Aw but you're gonna miss the part where he will come an-"

"Why did I even agree watching IT?"

"Maaangg..."

"Me too. Here, let's hide under this."