Back Together

"Bonnie" said Dan standing up on his place keeping aside Billy.

"Dan... Sorry I didn't mean to react like that but... What if someday... someday..." Bonnie struggled finding words. She opened her mouth to spill out words but she just can't.

But Erin understood what Bonnie meant. Of course, anyone in their right mind would have a suspicion.

"I never going to get back to Dan" said Erin firmly.

"Dan loves you, You love Dan. I don't have any place here. Bonnie, I realised my mistake. Please" said Erin approaching her.

Bonnie looked here and there. She was in a sort of dilemma. She just can't express the typhoon going on inside her.

All of a sudden, Dan exited her life, and now all of a sudden he is there, standing at the entrance, seeking her permission.

And Erin!!! She herself is saying to accept Dan!!! Meaning?!?!
Oh!! This is just too much for her.

She stormed out room and went to the garden. What happened in this one month, that things changed so drastically.

And moreover, why does it has to happen to her always. The moment she get used to something, the table flips.

She sat on the bench, running her fingers through her hair in frustration.
She rubbed her eyes, her temple. Her breath heavy, she started pacing. The huge adrenaline rush in her body, was taking a toll on her.

She again made herself sit on the bench with a thud, when she felt a light tap on her shoulder.
She looked up to see Erin standing.

"Can we talk??" She asked in a calm tone, which astonished Bonnie.

Erin chuckled at Bonnie's expression.
"I am rather a calm person. It's you saw me at my most bad version" said Erin.

"I am sorry." Apologized Bonnie.

"It's okay" said Erin.

"Erin... this... Sudden.. I just can't understand anything" said Bonnie in a low voice.

"I know. Anyone would be like this, if things flip so much. But you see, the process was quiet slow. It's just, you were not aware" said Erin thoughtfully.

"What happened??" Asked Bonnie.

Erin looked at Bonnie and smiled, "Dan loves you a lot Bonnie. He is so much into love with you that he was ready to leave you for your own sake...." Erin sat on the other chair, "... So that I never accuse you, or you never fall into a pit because of this complication." Completed Erin.

Bonnie looked at Erin. She had no words to say. She just wanted to listen. Listen how much the love of her life loves her.

"He used to listen your voice in audiobook, tried to connect your and his name while playing scrabble." Said Erin and chuckled.

"You were so much into his mind, that while chasing me he took your name" said Erin.

"Chasing you??" Asked Bonnie.

"Uh... I was irritating him during his work" said Erin timidly and Bonnie giggled.

"You know Bonnie??" Erin said thoughtfully, "When me and Dan were just talking about our old day, I just said Bonnie stepped in our life, You know, he was panicking. Thinking I am blaming you" said Erin and Bonnie felt tears forming in her eyes.

At that point Bonnie felt like running to her Dan and shower him with kisses but she controlled herself.

"But it seems like, You don't love him anymore. Fine then, I'll take him back"