Confession...

"What happened??" Asked Erin.

"Erin..." sighed Bonnie.

"Did things go too far??"

"No nothing like that...We didn't even kiss. I mean not a proper kiss..." at this moment Bonnie felt like she could even bear Erin's harsh word than her silence, "....We were talking and suddenly I leaned in and Kissed him. But he pushed me back, brought me back to senses."

"Oh...Daniel kissed many girls, including you, on-screen. Treat it as a screen kiss"

"It...It.. was. It's just...I- ......It's just I went into the loop" said Bonnie very fast.

"Hey...Bonnie??" Asked Daniel to Erin
"Yeah..."

Erin handed the phone to Bonnie and faked a smile. Daniel understood something was wrong.

"Hey Bonnie..." Daniel said.

"Hi.." said Bonnie shortly,
"Okay...Kevin's calling me. I'll talk to you later"

"What? Who's Kevin" asked Daniel with a frown.

"My friend. We are going for climate strike.....Okay Bye" said Bonnie instantly and cut the call.

Daniel looked confused as well as disturbed.

What he didn't realise was Erin was standing behind him reading his expressions.

"Dan. I want to talk to you. Let's go" said Erin holding his arm.

"Dan" shouted his mum "did you call Bonnie??"

"She is very busy" said Daniel shortly and left with Erin up to his room

.........

"What you wanna talk about??" Asked Daniel sitting on his bed.

"What happened between you and Bonnie??"

"Meaning" asked Daniel sitting up straight.

"Last night" said Erin sternly

Daniel stood up, went to Erin, held her arm and made her sit on the bed.
He sat in front of her on his knees held her hand, "I kissed her." Said Daniel looking directly into her eyes.
Hearing this Erin's heart gave a flip,
"We were talking about the moments back then on the set of Harry Potter and I just went into a loop and I kissed her. Not a proper one, but yeah...".

Daniel looked down. Erin held his chin brought his face up and smiled.
"It's fine. Don't think much about it. Treat it as  screen kiss."
Daniel simply nodded, "Thanks for understanding."

"By the way, who told you?" asked Daniel.

"Bonnie. She apologized. Said whatever happened was nothing. It didn't mean anything. Basically....she didn't realise it was me on the other side of the phone", Erin noticed Daniel's grave expression.

"Okay" said Daniel in a hushed voice.

Erin got up and left. She turned around once to look at him and then left the room.

.........

Erin sat on her bed and started thinking. Everything that happened in these past few hours.