Erin's Pain

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE 🙏

(A/N:- I am extremely  sorry for not posting a while. Honestly if I say, I wasn't busy much. It's just, I didn't have the guts to write the chapter. To weave the Chapter.

I hope I did justice to Erin's pain. I whole heartedly hope I can convey it to you. I hope you feel the pain, with which she is going through, in this chapter, while reading it.
Again I am extremely sorry. 😖)

**********

Erin threw off the board in frustration. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave them a hard pull.
"Do you need to steal everything I have?!?!" She growled, pointing her finger at Bonnie.

Bonnie looked at her as if she has been shot via a bullet. On the part of Dan he looked at Erin sternly. He somehow knew this would happen.

"First you stole My Dan from me, now this game. I am the owner of the winning  position" said Erin already standing up.

"Okay... fine. We'll start again" said Dan. He stood up and held her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"Stop! Better stay out of it" Erin snapped at Dan.

"Erin..."

"Dan I said out!!" Erin snapped again and pushed his hand off her shoulder.

"And you" she turned towards Bonnie, "How much satisfaction did he gave you that you decided to date a "taken" man??..." Erin accused Bonnie, "Are you some kind of a whore?!?!"

Bonnie felt her heart stopping for a moment. She loved someone. Loved the man she knew from her childhood, obviously he was taken at that moment, but then she didn't force him into the relationship. Everything took place naturally.
She is rewarded with a word like whore.

"Erin!!" Shouted Dan.
"Don't shout at me!!" Shouted back Erin.
"Don't . Shout. At . Me" she told Dan word by word pointing her finger at him.

Tears started streaming from her eyes. Her cheeks soon became tear stained. She rubbed her cheeks harshly, pushed back her hair which were falling on her face, roughly.

"Dan.... You... " she started  weeping hard, ".. you are shouting at me for her.." she pointed Bonnie, "but... What about me. What about the pain, which.. which she gave to me".

Bonnie looked at her and then looked down staring at nothing particular. She didn't have any words to say.

Erin threw her hands up in air in frustration.

"Dan... 8 years of our relationshi, Dan..." she approached Dan holding his arm, "Everything erased so easily".
And she cried hard.

"Erin..." Dan said in concerned voice.

"What!!" Shouted Erin, "What.. Erin.. What Dan." Erin became half crooked in pain, in frustration,  in anger. She just can't keep a hold on herself.

She fell on her knees and started crying hard. Her face took all the colours from pink to deep red.
She wasn't just crying. She was howling due to pain of separation.

"Erin" said Dan and knelt beside her. He kept a comforting arm on her shoulder.

"Dan... you listen to me-"
"No.. Erin... calm down and listen to me-" Dan protested.

"No please, listen to me" Erin protested back.

"Erin.."

"I SAID LISTEN TO ME!!" barked Erin and Dan was stunned.