Weasely's talk

After next few days, Daniel Bonnie and the rest big seven got themselves heavily involved in their work.

Daniel was busy with his shoot while Bonnie had an interview with Evanna and Oh Momoko.

After the shoot, Oh Momoko left and Bonnie and Evanna were there. They were talking to each other about the trip to Bali.

"I went to Bali once, It's beautiful " said Evanna dreamily.

"I am excited" exclaimed Bonnie.

"Same"

Bonnie left the place thinking about the fact that she had to again face Daniel. Though things were was normal between them but what always seems is not the truth.

Bonnie was most scared of the fact that she is going to see the person for next continuous  72 hours.

She reached her place, when she got a call from Matt.

"Hey..." answered Bonnie

"Hey....ready??.... Everyone else is"

"Yeah..."

"Okay fine I am sending you the tickets" said Matt and cut the call.

She tried to drift her thoughts but no use.

She then called Rupert and took Oliver and James Phelps into conference.

"Hey...." she said excitedly.

"Seems like someone is excited" said Oliver.

"Of course we are. We are going to Bali for a trip" said Bonnie.

"But more than excitement it seems she wants to take out something out of her head" said James.

"Nothing like that sort" said Bonnie frowning.

"I am pretty sure about it. Come on we grew up with you" said Rupert.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!! It's better if you don't poke your nose" said Bonnie dramatically.

"I hate you Ginny Weasley" said Rupert imitating the tone.

"The feelings are mutual" said Bonnie sarcastically.

Both James and Oliver let out a laugh.

"Hey why don't we take in Julie and Mark??" Said James.

"Amazing!!" Said Bonnie while Rupert chuckled.

Oliver took in Respected Julie Walters and James took in Respected Mark Williams.

"Hello" said Julie in her remarkable Mrs. Weasley voice tone leaving all in mode of great happiness.

"Hello darling" said Mark Williams to Julie Walters.

"Hello dear"

"Morning Weasely's" said Mark.

"Morning Dad" said the youngsters in unison, "And how is my little warrior princess doing??"

"Great" said Bonnie with a chuckle.

"Yeah and we are slaves" said Rupert under his breath but what he didn't know that Mark heard it.

"Yeah....you all are" said Mark.

And Bonnie and Julie let out a laughter.

"Oh..no..My sons are Prince too. Doesn't the whole Hogwarts say "Weasley....."

"Is our King" the rest completed the sentence and cheered.

"And how is my son-in-law, Bonnie??"