Evil Smirk..

"Hey love"...
The words were addressed to Daniel. It was none other than Erin.
Bonnie heard the words from the other side of the phone. She then put the phone down in order to give them privacy...
On Daniel's side:-
Daniel:- Hey baby..
Erin:- Who is it?
Daniel:- Bonnie..
Erin:- Bonnie as in??
Daniel:- Bonnie Wright.
Erin:- Oh your HP colleague
Daniel:- Hmm...My heroine *Erin repeated the word Heroine in her mind but doesn't show any reaction* Oh wait..she is on line.. *Daniel then speaks to Bonnie* Bonnie...Hello..are you there...Bonnie...* but doesn't get response*
On Bonnie's side:-
Feels her phone vibrate. Uncertainty she holds it to her ear to find out Daniel calling her...
Bonnie:- Ah..yeah Dan..sorry my pet Billy blue..I got distracted. Yeah say...
Daniel:- Let's meet up then..Come to my office. I'll introduce you to rest of the co workers...and then we can sign the agreement.
Bonnie:- Okay..I'll be there...Time??
Daniel:- Sharp 9:00..Umm Bonnie...
I know I don't need to tell you..but please be on time...Mr. Wes Anderson gets quiet annoyed by the people who are not on time.
Bonnie:- Of course Dan..and Thanks for telling  me...Send me the script..
Daniel:- Yeah..sure..I'll do it.
Bonnie:- Okay bye..Greet morning to Erin from me..
Daniel:- Yeah sure..*chuckles* She greets Morning to you Erin..*Dan gives the message to Erin*
*Erin responds back* Morning Bonnie
*Bonnie just chuckles*
Okay Bye....
Bonnie:- Bye Daniel..

📱
*they hang up*

After hanging up Dan opens his laptop to send the script to Bonnie through mail.
"What's going on?" asked Erin..
"About what?" reciprocated Dan in a confused. "About Mr. Anderson and  everything" replied Erin sitting beside him on the couch.
Daniel gives a small frown and then replies "Oh..Um..We thought of working with Bon Bon Lumiere, so I am sending her the script". His eyes still stuck to the Laptop. "Hmm.." said Erin while nodding her head.

She then looks at him continuously as if scanning his thoughts. Feeling a gaze Daniel looks up to find Erin staring at him. He then turns towards her, his chin resting on his left palm
"What are you looking at Darling?".
Erin chuckles a bit and then replies "Nothing". "I have to leave for work, Bye" Erin gets up to leave when Daniel holds her hand "Is there anything you want to ask?"
Erin just shakes her head and pulls her hand back when Daniel holds it again and pulls her into a short kiss. They break apart and Erin left smiling.

Daniel then sent the script to Bonnie and sat back leaning against the sofa thinking very hard. His phone beeped when he remembered he had to leave for the set of "Miracle Workers 2" , on which he is currently working.
He powered off his Laptop, took his possessions and left for work.

Meanwhile while with Emma....
Emma recieved the message and was quiet happy with the fact that everyone was available for the reunion, but, she was equally very sad of the fact that Daniel was not coming.

Suddenly she remembered of Bonnie. She hurriedly called her.

📲
*phone ringing*
......

📱
*No one picked up the phone*

"Bonnie might be busy. May be we are going to have a Harry Potter reunion without Harry Potter" she thought to herself. Her thoughts her put into break when her phone started ringing
"Bonnie calling "

📲

Emma:- Hey Bonnie
Bonnie:- Hi Emma...What is it.
Emma:- Did you have a talk with Daniel..Is he coming. Is his answer the same. I really wanted everyone to come. *she just threw the questions at once to Bonnie* Bonnie answer *says impatiently*
Bonnie:- Will you let me?? *says in a much calmer tone*
Emma:- Yeah..speak speak..
*Bonnie opened her mouth to answer but then gave a evil smirk*
Bonnie:- I tried to talk to him, but he seems quiet busy...*says in a much lower tone. She suppresses her giggle to make Emma believe*
Emma:- Okay Bon... Should I talk once?
Bonnie:- No Em..*almost screams*  I mean he is very busy...Right now he is working on "Miracle Workers 2" and then another upcoming project.
Emma:- How do you know about his upcoming project?
Bonnie:- Everyone knows about Miracle Workers 2 and the other one...I'll tell you once everything is set..
Emma:- Hmm...Okay....Bye Bonnie..
Bonnie:- Hm..bye.
Emma:- Bon...I think I should give one try..
Bonnie:- Okay..If you feel so..

📱
*they hang up*

After hanging up Bonnie quickly messages Dan...

Bonnie:-
If  Emma tries to convince you..just deny..We'll surprise her..🤭🤗

Dan soon  reads the message. He reached the set of Miracle Workers and was going through his scene when his phone beeped.

Daniel:-
Okay! 👍😉

Daniel sends the message...
......

Back with Bonnie:-
Bonnie then took her laptop and started checking her mails. She comes across Daniel's mail.
She opens it and starts reading the script.
It took her almost half of her day to read and analyse the script.
Nearly at 7:00 P.M she calls Daniel...

📲
*phone rings and Daniel receives the call*

Bonnie:- Hey Dan...
Daniel:- Hi Bonnie...
Bonnie:- I read the script. It's quiet fine...but too many plot holes
Daniel:- Oh..
Bonnie:- Can you just inform the writer, I would like to have a talk with him..
Daniel:- Okay Boss..*says Dan in a firm tone*
Bonnie:- Huh...? *chuckles* Dan...
Daniel:- Okay then...let's meet up on 25th..
Bonnie:- Okay...
Daniel:- Bye Bonnie..busy with shoot.
Bonnie:- Bye Daniel...All the best.
Daniel:- Thanks bye..
Bonnie:- Um..Dan..*she calls back..as something clicked her mind*
Daniel:- What!?!
Bonnie:- Don't get convinced *in a demanding tone*
Daniel:- Ah..yeah..I remember.
Bonnie:- Okay Bye..
Daniel:- Bye..

📱
*they hang up smiling*

So this is all for this chapter...
Please be patient the best is yet to come...😉😊

Don't forget to hit the star button.
Please do follow to remain updated.

Thank you
........