25th October (cont.)

Soon they realized....They just acted like Husband and wife.
Her waving him bye...him kissing her cheek before leaving.
Though kissing on cheek is not a big deal, but, it was strange. It was all of a sudden. She actually stood in his office bidding him farewell.

Daniel turned around and looked at Bonnie. Bonnie quickly looked away. She took her belongings "I am leaving too."
"Yeah..." said Daniel trying to keep his voice as normal as possible, "Let's go together".
"Yeah..." replied Bonnie still avoiding eye contact.

They both left together acting as normal as possible.
Bonnie:- Did Emma call you??
Daniel:- Nope. I didn't get a call from her. I think she accepted the fact that I am not coming.
Bonnie:- Hm....Good. Now she'll be much more taken aback.
Daniel:- *released a smile* I just fear one thing...
Bonnie:- What?
Daniel:- How many bruises will I get after getting hit by Emma...
Bonnie:- Ahh!... Be at your own guard.
Daniel:- What you won't help me?
Bonnie:- Do you think me a fool. I won't step in front of "angry Emma".
Daniel:- I'll tell her just now.
Bonnie:- Okay fine. Stop crying, I'll help you.
Daniel:- Thanks....*releases a sigh of relief * Wait...I am not crying.
Bonnie:- *gives a evil smirk*
Daniel:- *looks at her with a smile*
I'll leave now. See you tomorrow.
Bonnie:- Hmm.. Bye
Daniel gets inside his car and Bonnie moves up to her car. She gets inside, starts the engine when Daniel cuts off route. He stops in front of her car,
"Bonnie?"
"What?" Asked Bonnie in confusion.
"You are looking beautiful today", he replied with a smile which Bonnie returned back. They wave bye to each other and Daniel moves out of the parking lot followed by Bonnie.
Daniel takes towards right while Bonnie takes left.
(Who thought their paths were going to meet soon)

Daniel reaches the Warner Bros. Studio to shoot the introduction scene with Ellen. From there they went to On-location sites.

The shoot went great. Daniel didn't need any script. He spoke everything with a flow. The director had to stop him as the show time was limited.

They shot the whole interview and Daniel left after pack up saying a word of thanks to Ellen.
Daniel:- Thanks Ellen. Thank you so much. I'll see you tomorrow.
Ellen:- Tomorrow?? How come Dan. Did you forget you have a reunion.
*says the reunion in a low tone*
Daniel:- Aren't you coming there?
Ellen:- I was just Kidding Daniel. Moreover I have a very important shoot now which will be aired tonight
25th. The guests are Justin Hartley, Ciara, Hannah Brown, Chris Jason.
So direction and editing will go together. And if we'll not be able to...we'll go live. The guests will be appearing anytime soon.
Daniel:- Thank you so much...You are a great friend. Thank you...
Ellen:- Of course. We are friends.
Okay bye. I have to prepare now.
Daniel:- Bye...Will see you soon.
Ellen:- Send me the pictures.
Daniel:- Sure..bye..
Ellen:- bye

They both left. Daniel on his way back to office texted Bonnie.

"Interview was great...Thank you*

Bonnie was busy discussing about the suggested actors with the casting director Deborah Aquila.

She saw her phone flashed. She peered at it to see a notification saying
Message from Daniel

She stuck out her hand to pick it up when she got called by Deborah,"Uh..Bonnie?"
"Yes ma'am" Bonnie replied
She thought of looking at the message afterwards hoping the interview went well.
"Oh come on. Just call me Deborah" Deborah said casually.
"Okay ma- Deborah" said Bonnie.
They started discussing about the actors, their performances, suitable towards character
Deborah:- I think she would quiet suitable...what do you think?
Bonnie:- Yeah... but, her acting has much more strength. Though her looks *gesturing to Deborah's choice*
are much suitable to the character,but, her acting seems powerful.

They discussed for a few long hours and then came into a result.

"Okay so this is set. She will be the one." Said Deborah to which Bonnie agreed.

They looked for other characters of the film and then came into a conclusion. "I'll talk to rest of them okay. I'll leave now." said Deborah looking quiet happy.

She hugged Bonnie and said,"It's great working with you Bonnie. I really enjoyed."

"Thank you so much. It's great working with you too." Bonnie replied back and Deborah left.

Bonnie packed her belongings and left for her home. She was very tired so she played music while driving back home.

She reached home, freshen up herself and the looked at the message Daniel sent

Daniel:-
Interview was great....Thank you

Bonnie:-
😇🤗

You are online?

Daniel:-
Yeah I just reached home.

Bonnie:-
Ah....Well guess who's staring in your film

Daniel:-
"Our" film

Bonnie:-
Victoria Hill!!

Daniel:-
She was my co-actor in December Boys

Bonnie:-
Yes!! She suited perfectly

Daniel:-
Great. It will be nice working with her again.

Bonnie:-
But quiet an age gap you know

Daniel:-
Never mind

Bonnie:-
😇

Daniel:-
Okay...bye See you tomorrow

Bonnie:-
Okay...Listen..
You'll won't go inside until I'll ask you to come. Okay

Daniel:-
Yes Captain

Bonnie:-
Okay take rest now bye....

Ohhh!!!! I am so excited.....

Daniel:-
SAME!!!!! 🤣🤣🤗🤗

Bonnie:-
Good niigghhtt...

Daniel:-
Good night.
Bye..

Bonnie:-
Byeeee

Daniel smiles at her message and then goes to bed. The Crucial day of their plan 25th October ends here.

Hopefully 26th October will be a memorable day for all of them...

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do vote and follow for more updates. Until then Byeee....

Thank you
......